Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

YOU SAY MY POSTS ARE THE RAVINGS OF THE DUMBEST PERSON ON GOD'S GREEN EARTH BUT YOU YOURSELF ARE READING THEM. CURIOUS!

How does he have time to formulate so many takes

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

YOU SAY MY POSTS ARE THE RAVINGS OF THE DUMBEST PERSON ON GOD'S GREEN EARTH BUT YOU YOURSELF ARE READING THEM. CURIOUS!

Vertical Lime posted:

you know it's not him writing this

I will have you know he stopped being a GM to let his takes run wild

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

Vulturing touchdowns is weird as no one was really talking about his raw TD stats.

Though the fact the guy who is doing this is some Josh Allen partisan is making this weirder

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

I didn’t see the end of the game but did the Hawks stay in prevent when they were up a score with a couple minutes left? That seems unlikely.

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

Garbage time is real but down two scores with the ball is stretching it

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

Though Trubs has had games were he throws incredibly well so on a game by game basis it probably isn’t useful.

Specifically as the league has become QB friendly for raw stats

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

Prevent D is funny here since all of Brees passes were drop offs. Prevent is supposed to encourage that so what’s the point if it’s happening anyway

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

Everyone gets Bortles once