Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Pron on VHS
Nov 14, 2005

Blood Clots
Sweat Dries
Bones Heal
Suck it Up and Keep Wrestling
That was such a fun game, Cam is back

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pron on VHS
Nov 14, 2005

Blood Clots
Sweat Dries
Bones Heal
The Chiefs defense seems to be more like 2018 than 2019, tackling especially is bad. Linebackers are among the worst in the NFL. Next weeks game against Baltimore will be illuminating

Pron on VHS
Nov 14, 2005

Blood Clots
Sweat Dries
Bones Heal

Its Rinaldo posted:

I don’t know how anybody can watch that game and see Cam ripping bombs and go 75 yards in like 40 seconds and go pffft Cam’s done

It’s just one extremely online bills fan

Pron on VHS
Nov 14, 2005

Blood Clots
Sweat Dries
Bones Heal
The Chiefs struggled because they couldn’t tackle anyone, anyone!! I want to see how many missed tackles came out from that game

Pron on VHS
Nov 14, 2005

Blood Clots
Sweat Dries
Bones Heal

Grittybeard posted:

I love that he's back and still really like him but Juan Thornhill is part of this problem.

Yeah he missed a lot of them, along with usual culprit Sorensen who after his playoff heroics has earned a pass. I guess he’s rusty from the injury. The linebackers all missed so many tackles as well. Only Mathieu can reliably tackle. Why is it so hard for all defensive coaches to teach tackling like Seattle/Carroll does?

Pron on VHS
Nov 14, 2005

Blood Clots
Sweat Dries
Bones Heal

Silly Burrito posted:

Turns out losing the #1 WR in the league hurts your team.

Metapod posted:

Lol at thinking Michael Thomas is even top 3 in his own division

The Jason Witten of wide receivers, catching 5 yard slants/outs and falling down all the way to the pro bowl

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pron on VHS
Nov 14, 2005

Blood Clots
Sweat Dries
Bones Heal
DeAndre Hopkins