Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Grouchio
Aug 31, 2014

I should be foolish for thinking Biden will do good here.

But Trump it turns out is the biggest fool of them all.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Grouchio
Aug 31, 2014

The ice cream looks great but those earpieces look lovely. Consider getting braided buds, Uncle Joe.

Grouchio
Aug 31, 2014

My fingertips and jaw are tingling. Is this primal fear?

Grouchio
Aug 31, 2014

I'm going to read your comments instead of watch the live debate.

PM me when awesome poo poo happens.

Grouchio
Aug 31, 2014

How many minutes till Trump mentions Beau, goons?

Grouchio
Aug 31, 2014

Wiltsghost posted:

gently caress, why am i so nervous
Fate of the 21st century hinges on this, like the Archduke's assassination for the 20th.

Grouchio
Aug 31, 2014

human garbage bag posted:

Biden already starting to crack.
Are you kidding me.

Grouchio
Aug 31, 2014

FilthyImp posted:

Ok Joe standing up to him is good, but gently caress if this isn't listening to geepaw and Grampsie argue at Thanksgiving
Should I be scared? I feel it.

Grouchio
Aug 31, 2014

Guys should I be scared for Biden right now? How much does this impact the needle?

Grouchio
Aug 31, 2014

I'm going for a short walk goons - PM me if Biden kicks his verbal rear end again.

Grouchio
Aug 31, 2014

I've been reading your reactions (like I always do at debates) and this certainly feels like the rollercoaster I envisioned. My blood pressure is very high. My fingers are tingling.

Hope Biden continues to pick up steam. Lemme know alright?

Grouchio
Aug 31, 2014

I'm getting "Biden getting Better" over here and "Biden being weak sleepy old man" over there.

Ok now I'm going for a walk.

Grouchio
Aug 31, 2014

CommieGIR posted:

I don't know what people wanted from Biden, Trump is trying to pull a Gish Gallop on live TV, how the gently caress is Biden supposed to handle that? He's handling it well and in a controlled manner, and yeah it looks low energy versus Trump's serial liar ranting.
Yeah but what will cable news think of it? And decide who won?

Grouchio
Aug 31, 2014

Biden just punch this man.

Grouchio
Aug 31, 2014

Wait if the mic is cut is this good?

Grouchio
Aug 31, 2014

Is Biden still slowly improving or is this break time?

Grouchio
Aug 31, 2014

Codependent Poster posted:

lol he didn't decry white supremacists at all
Who Biden?

Grouchio
Aug 31, 2014

MakaVillian posted:

I wonder what's happening in CSPAM right now
This sure as hell felt polluted with CSPAMMERS.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Grouchio
Aug 31, 2014

ImpAtom posted:

They are both scary racists and violent white supremacists. You're really stretching for something to be angry about here.
This debate in sumnation: Imagine an obsese kindergartener gish galloping against his stuttering teacher struggling to not get interrupted.