Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

smoobles
Sep 4, 2014

Minion of Freya posted:

Where's the bingo card

It's just one square that says "DRINK"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

smoobles
Sep 4, 2014

DarkHorse posted:

25 squares in a 5x5 grid that all say DRINK

lol 25 drinks isn't enough for tonight

smoobles
Sep 4, 2014

Willo567 posted:

So what should I take away from the debates so far, because to me, it looks like while Trump is constantly interrupting Biden, Biden has been playing it cool, and laughing at some of Trump's bullshit

The debates don't matter, it's 80 million TV viewers rooting for their preferred candidate, cringing when their candidate messes up, and getting angry at the opponent

smoobles
Sep 4, 2014

The only relevant success metric of a prez debate (if there even is one) is the soundbites that come after, and Biden has enough, so i think this is fine

smoobles
Sep 4, 2014

NBC is spinning it as a "disaster, but clearly caused by one of the two debaters" which I agree with

smoobles
Sep 4, 2014

Gatts posted:

CNN officially uses word “That was a shitshow.”

LOL

Trump's greatest legacy is normalizing the word "poo poo" on TV news, so that's something

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

smoobles
Sep 4, 2014

A guy on NBC is saying it's not unreasonable that the rest of the debates could be canceled after that shitshow, is that even a thing that could happen? Surely ratings are too high