Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

at least one of them will be fun tho

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

NienNunb posted:

Give PSP a YOSPOS
yospos is mostly for old people to whine about computers. psp is already a yospos

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

Critical posted:

down with the new forum. make cav ik pls

after some self reflection i realize i have been a fairly damp blanket at times and apologize to anyone who i may have yelled at for posting jokey jokes
agree and identify with all of this

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

MotU posted:

im brain phlegm

sup wet buddy

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

tao of lmao posted:

I invite people to actually go read the imp zone since all i’ve seen in this thread is a series of misconceptions as to what imp zone actually is.

i dont really like video games enough to post there but the tone is exactly what i would like for a wrestling forum imo

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

Mob posted:

I have looked at this Imp Zone and I think it would be a constructive environment and contribute to the mental well-being of all of us Wrestlehutters. Admins I grant you permission to create it. I do not care what it's called. Just kidding name it The Posting Power Plant.
whoever said enclosed post area was correct

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

a chill forum is where someone says Wild Thing sucks as a theme and someone replied It Was Good and then both ppl move on with their lives. this is my earnest hope and dream for the enclosed po(ol/st) area

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

WatermelonGun posted:

foochs went off the handle about a song and several people called him a weirdo cuz he was acting like a weirdo. i don’t know why everyone treats him like a wounded puppy.
nope

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

I’ll subscribe to your onlyfuc

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

:cripes:

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

LividLiquid has her moments but this was extremely not her flavour of drama imo

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

collocation apologising to scoopsgal on the banned poster’s behalf makes me assume that it’s yukaichiban, since iirc they know each other irl

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

You’re right

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

i thought the ChocoPosts were funny

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

I sympathise but also people spoil match results in the motyc thread all the time so you’re already taking your chances by reading that

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

asking for examples is WWE brain

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

What’s the sound of one gal scooping?

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

karmicknight posted:

So here is where I am at, the bad takes thread can be very funny when it's either birdbrained weirdos or people doing absolutely off the wall bits, but the main point is that you think it is funny to see the post there. It is a place where if you aren't at least sensibly chuckling at a thing posted in it, you are doing it wrong.

I am prepared, and very excited, to enforce that standard if people would like it.
100%

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

STONE COLD 64 posted:

authentic suggestion: retain niennunb as an ik here when the enclosed pool area is put down
got a feeling they won’t want the gig but absolutely

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

it should be

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

you’re rear end backwards about why the epa was created btw

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

make ninenoob an ik and joy-spreader-in-chief

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

make ninenumb the epa thread ik tia

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

i like jungle boy and i think it’s very rude to give someone a day off for no reason and ad hom them in the probe message

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

Gumball Gumption posted:

it's also dumb when mods use prob reasons as their personal soapbox. Cut that out
agreedo

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

welcome back friend

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

not sure how that makes them different from the rest of us but okay

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

NienNunb posted:

It’s a good rule. Way too much snipping and personal attacks recently, not even in funny ways
:agreed:

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

there should be a rolling roster of mods or just make cavauro mod and be done with it. even if he doesn’t want to be.

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

Quantum of Phallus posted:

Worst probe idea
i don’t think you can be a mod and an ik at the same time

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

if i win and don’t want to be ik can i nominate one instead

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

sometimes they change thread titles

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

NienNunb posted:

Punk is winning.
gently caress this, probe him again

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

my sincere advice is just don’t read any post that’s more than 2 sentences. ez pz.