Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
How do you rollen?
This poll is closed.
Fahrvergnügen 34 25.95%
Lederhosen 41 31.30%
Schnitzelhasen 56 42.75%
Total: 131 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Laranzu
Jan 18, 2002
I don't even think Q could rally his supporters around Pence. Is Pence even featured in Q conspiracies anywhere?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Laranzu
Jan 18, 2002
Pres is pretty obviously manic. Maybe this time they'll use the 25th!

Right? Right?

Laranzu
Jan 18, 2002
Director of NSA is self quarantined after exposure in the joint chiefs group. It's apparently the perfect time to release all his secrets

Laranzu
Jan 18, 2002
GIP: Goons in Pullmans .

Laranzu
Jan 18, 2002

Idgi . This is the one I don't get out of all of them.

Laranzu
Jan 18, 2002

MazelTovCocktail posted:

I think that’s Ft Lavenworth.

It's the San Francisco armory

Edit: which was apparently bought by kink.com at some point and this image was in their videos. Thanks internet

Laranzu fucked around with this message at 02:15 on Oct 22, 2020

Laranzu
Jan 18, 2002

MazelTovCocktail posted:

How long before drunk privates start proposing to her?

Don't they ask them to the army/marine balls first these days

Laranzu
Jan 18, 2002

iwentdoodie posted:

Let me know if this isn't cool and ill edit it out.

I'm not involved in this in any way other than throwing a donation at it, but I figure given the number of people here who have been in Guam, Micronesia, etc here that some people might be interested.

Its a fundraiser put on to try and get some Christmas lights for the courthouse on Yap to try and bring something other than misery to the island this year.

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3945293&pagenumber=1&perpage=40

Probably a better fund raiser than that year we all donated to send bees to needy farmers.

Laranzu
Jan 18, 2002

This is phenomenal and I'm honestly surprised it hasn't been done before. Sometimes you just need a meth head to look at something and ask why not?

Laranzu
Jan 18, 2002

Problem. Dog loves everyone. Please advise.

Laranzu
Jan 18, 2002

PookBear posted:

drop leg holster down to your knee, yeah its tactical time

It actually puts your firearm within the correct reach as you are doubled over sucking wind from jogging 25 feet.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Laranzu
Jan 18, 2002

shame on an IGA posted:

Literally what I had but then PSA had to go and make a lower out of it