Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Yes_Cantaloupe
Feb 28, 2005
I, for one, welcome the idolocalypse of 2020.

They're all good idols, but Kasumin is best+cutest.

e: Sleep tight, Kanata.

Yes_Cantaloupe fucked around with this message at 06:24 on Oct 2, 2020

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Yes_Cantaloupe
Feb 28, 2005
By the way, we're going to be streaming this as part of the weekly idolw@tch, which starts

Yes_Cantaloupe posted:

Sundays 1pm PDT/4pm EDT/8pm UTC, at https://cytu.be/r/super_idol_time! Pregame ~25 minutes before!

Though note that it'll likely be the 3rd or 4th episode of the w@tch, so if you're just after the love lives, probably show up ~45 minutes into it.

Yes_Cantaloupe fucked around with this message at 17:49 on Oct 3, 2020

Yes_Cantaloupe
Feb 28, 2005
I cheated on the idolw@tch and watched the first ep! I liveposted in a text file (spoilered since it's just started):

girlfriends!!

opening with chase... power move

yu reacts to setsuna like folks in shokugeki react to food lol

yu so drat gay

hair-down yu....

their school HAS to have been a joke idea that no one ever got around to nixing, it's so ridiculous

sparkle eyes!!

lmao the nagashi soumen club

lmao rina

GOD this student council president is such a BITCH

MIYUTAN

my new headcanon is that yu dyed her hair green in her chuuni days and has just been letting it grow out since

oooh I LIKE how they have ayumu show more initiative compared to the game

ayumu so drat gay

POMUSONG

this ED's so cute!!!

LOVE pissed-off kasumin

HYPE FOR KASUMIN EP!!!!!

I LOVE LIVE

Yes_Cantaloupe
Feb 28, 2005
Loved this ep so drat much. I was grinning, giggling, or outright cracking up almost the whole way through. The background jealousy from Ayumu was amazing, Kasumin's ever-changing expressions were incredible, and I'm so, so pleased that they are in fact going for a reality-breaking solo for everyone.

Yes_Cantaloupe
Feb 28, 2005