Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
my main hope is that the action is a lot easier to follow than it sometimes is in the manga

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

god of high school owns mate

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Blaze Dragon posted:

Mai is already a significantly better character in the anime than she ever was in the manga and that's because of the Juju Scroll this week alone. I'm taking it as canon.

Based on the extra chapter this week the animes extras are canon

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Mahitos power lends itself well to being an incredible piece of poo poo

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

grieving for Gandalf posted:

how much of the manga are we expecting to get adapted this season? I noticed the manga is only 135 chapters long so far

The current arc is nearly half the length of the manga lol and surely enough content for another 26 episode series

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

OnimaruXLR posted:

It's kind of weird for there to be a "fear of nature's wrath" cursed spirit that is like plants and stuff instead of weather

I mean, who's afraid of trees, other than lumberjacks?

Lol this is very person you know knows a person but I had a coworker who's friend became a tee surgeon and quit because on the first day his boss.got decapitated because it's incredibly loving dangerous work

I know another guy who was one briefly before hitting a weird bit of a tree and catching his mouth and shoulder with the chainsaw before he'd let go

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Pootybutt posted:

I live in the South, so there's a whole genre of horror set in my backyard.

I happen to be afraid of being crushed, and trees are just about the most common thing that could do it. "Am I surrounded at all times and sides by big trees?" is a potential dealbreaker when considering homes.

Me and my hubby went out to dinner w a friend and his mom recently cuz she was in town. She lives in Jersey and Hubby mentions always wanting to see the Pine Barrens and the first thing she brought up is how many bodies get dumped out there.

Sounds like you hosed up picking your husband/he's been watching the sopranos recently