Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Goons Are Gifts

Dr. Caligari is extremely good and extremely my poo poo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Goons Are Gifts

BoldFrankensteinMir posted:

BYOB movie nights now have their own banner ad, woo!

Edit- and it really works too!!!

Absolutely amazing

Goons Are Gifts

Wohoo, that movie is the reason weed was outlawed on byob

Goons Are Gifts

I fell asleep on the middle of the movie :smith:

It was great fun though and I dreamed of the super catch ray setup

Goons Are Gifts

Quite sure I'll be able to make it tonight! I mean that liks 2am I think but I'm sure I can make it through, say, half of movie night this time

Goons Are Gifts

I fell asleep during the film once again, whoopsie

Goons Are Gifts

oh holy poo poo i am so on board with this, that movie is very special I'm so excited already!!!

Goons Are Gifts

i'd say we watch it in german because theres a dick joke but

Goons Are Gifts

der letzte mann is my nickname for my penis btw

Goons Are Gifts

I loved it so much and when I, again, fell asleep after the first half, I dreamed about this lovely mustache

Goons Are Gifts

Finally I made it through without falling asleep and it was well worth it!!
drat these goblins are almost as mean and bad as loving George

Goons Are Gifts

I love cartoons!!

Goons Are Gifts

BoldFrankensteinMir posted:

Will be looking at all these suggestions tomorrow morning, thank you all again!

What do you think of these banner ads?

i was drawn here again by these so they are definitely working already

they're perfect

Goons Are Gifts

Bright Bart posted:

I don't see any banner ads when logged into a Platinum account.

Not that I'm complaining.

If you have no ads on your account, in your user control panel in settings you can toggle to see goon-made banner ads on the bottom of the screen again. There are no actual ads running on SA any more, since Jeff killed that the second he took over, so it's save to turn that on! They are never popups or anything and always on a fixed size.
I mean, it can lure you into watching movies with your friends though, so careful with that :devil:

Goons Are Gifts

I'm extremely down

Goons Are Gifts

HELL YEAH MAN
Felix and Heathcliff are among my absolute favorite names

Goons Are Gifts

I hope I can make it this time, it sounds like a true masterpiece

Goons Are Gifts

this is going to be great

yeah, I mean the movie, I am confident in the supreme quality here

Goons Are Gifts

Goons Are Gifts

I fell asleep before it started, I need to bring coffee to the movie nights :sludgepal:

Goons Are Gifts

I have no real understanding for anyone saying martyrs would be their favorite movie :v:
Like, if you wanna see that kind of stuff, a Serbian movie exists and is even worse but it doesn't really make things inherently better or more interesting

I feel like those movies just attract with violence and once you got hardened enough to watch it you end up seeing through what the movie is doing and that's, usually, very mediocre at best

Goons Are Gifts

Goons Are Gifts

you know what makes me super excited, when I hear people in other forums and the mod forum talk about the movie nites that happen at byob! No kidding, the other day I was on a goon discord for a video game with goons that hardly post and almost never stumble into byob at all and they were like, look at this, movies *link to here* and I thought, woah, we're going places here

lurkers and movie lurkers of the world, unite and post!! and watch movies!!

Goons Are Gifts

Yes just put it in [img][/img] tags in the box below your av during the regular store purchase, preview and it should show up! Just make sure you use the somethingawful link, not the imgur one.

Feel free to poke me with a stick if anything doesn't work out!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Goons Are Gifts

I mean sometimes I feel like that, too, when posting without pants or when there's a really good cake around you know