Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Do you think we need to make some changes to CC?
This poll is closed.
Yes, we need to change a bunch of things 2 7.69%
Yes, one or two things could be improved 10 38.46%
No, it's great and I love it 5 19.23%
I am a meat watermelon 9 34.62%
Total: 26 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

steeltoedsneakers
Jul 26, 2016

Flavius Aetass posted:

I'm sure I'm not alone in simply not having the emotional energy in the past several months to make art

heckin yes. it's a lovely time to drag yourself into the artmines, even if it would be a healthy outlet.

i second readingatwork's call for low-risk, high output threads (Soundmonkey's Low Effort Terrible Photo Dump is a pretty great model..) but I'm also a fan of the straight-talking crit approach that permeates a few of the threads like TD.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU