Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Pot Smoke Phoenix
Aug 15, 2007

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
Dinosaur Gum
Want a GBS Halloween-themed Avatar?

This is the place to get 'em!

Athanatos wants everyone to have a Happy Halloween, so we're going to try and make that happen.

:siren:Please post your request for a Halloween theme avatar and me and other, far more talented than I GBS artists will try and make it happen for you!:siren:

The avatars will be applied as soon as they can be!

Pot Smoke Phoenix posted:

All avatars submitted in this thread will be applied by Athanatos, free of charge.

Thank you, Athanatos!

******************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

Lil Swamp Booger Baby posted:

My current avatar but just with a Halloween flare

--------------------------------------------------------------------------> Loden Taylor submitted
******************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

verbal enema posted:

could you put a witch hat on Shion (the girl in my av)

----------------------------------------------------------------------> Captain Hygiene submitted

RepeatingMeme posted:

How about like a skeleton lolcat avatar or something, that could be dope

-------------------------------------------------------------------------> Captain Hygiene submitted

Behind Maslow posted:

A scary pumpkin would make for a Happy Halloween.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------> Grindcore Megiddo submitted ******************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

Who What Now posted:

I'll take one, please and thank you. Maybe replace Pooh with a skull or pumpkin. Or whatever, I'm not picky.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------> Loden Taylor

Linux Pirate posted:

Maybe put a pentagram on the floor in my av and have it say "Satanically proven". Might be kind of hard and not worth the effort though. If that's the case I'll just take a ghost or some other kind of boogin.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------> Loden Taylor

Bioshuffle posted:

Halloween is the best! I would love to get an animal in a costume looking ultra grumpy, like this pup here. Thank you.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------> Pot Smoke Phoenix

aga. posted:

I'd love something Memento Mori based.

No current AV -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------> Pot Smoke Phoenix

Son of Rodney posted:

My omg bear being chased by a spoopy ghost or skull would be amazing

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------> Loden Taylor submitted

matureaudiencesonly posted:

Halloween is my absolute favorite holiday and I've been very sad about losing it since the virus hit. A super spooky avatar would make me feel a little bit happier :unsmith: .

Dealer's choice, but skeletons are my favorite.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------> Loden Taylor submitted

That strange guy posted:

My current avatar was bought for me and I would like to keep it. Could someone skilled photoshop facemasks onto it?

------------------------------------------------------------------> Grindcore Megiddo submitted[/img]

Mozi posted:

i wonder what my av would look like spookified

---------------------------------------------------------------> Captain Hygeine

Jose posted:

i need a new homer based av. i could go back to though i guess

--------------------------------------------------> Loden Taylor

TheAardvark posted:

posting itt with my sig enabled if any intrepid souls want to attempt to halloween-ify my avatar.

i dont know poo poo about gif editing

---------------------------------------------------------------> Loden Taylor

ShortyMR.CAT posted:

IDK can my cat be a Black Cat? Maybe a werewolf/wherewulf? Maybe Eddie Munster hair?

he's still gotta look real suspicious tho...

--------------------------------------------------------------------> Linux Pirate submitted

Erfsom posted:

Maybe a spooky skeleton or a ghoul or something
--------------------------------------------------------------------------> Loden Taylor

William Henry Hairytaint posted:

If somebody cares to Satanify my avatar I would gladly have it.

----------------------------------------------------------------------->

Mamkute posted:

Could I have a spooky dog?
No current AV ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------> Linux Pirate

Dear Prudence posted:

My current av but make her more like a vampire witch goddess.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------> Loden Taylor

Captain Hygiene posted:

I guess I should ask for :spooky: SPOOKY:spooky: ideas myself, since my plan to make a Demon Snake version in-game did not work out :sigh:
--------------------------------------------------------------------> Submitted by: Captain Hygiene

Metaline posted:

Oh, this sounds spoopy! I'd love the girl in my avatar chucking a Jack-o-lantern at the boy's head, or something similar. Sorry it's so small; it hasn't been changed in something like 15 years!

------------------------------------------------------------> Linux Pirate

JointHorse posted:

I've had this avatar since I registered, so it might be time to spruce it up. As for ideas.. maybe go from cartoony to realistic style horse skeleton? Or go full ham and add bleeding eyes, horns, occult markings?
[edit] Joint smoking optional :v:

-----------------------------------------------------> Submitted by aga.

River Crab posted:

May I have something crab related? I have no specific requests other than that.
No current AV ------------------------------------------------------------->

axolotl farmer posted:

Can Brian Wilson get haunted by something spooky?

--------------------------------------------------------------> Loden Taylor

Bees on Wheat posted:

Please make my avatar into a zombee or something equally spooky :zombie:

-------------------------------------------------------> axolotl farmer

Emily Spinach posted:

Ooh. Maybe a spoooooky snake of some sort?

--------------------------------------------------------------->

Fluffy Bunnies posted:

I would just like something other than whatever the hell this thing is that someone gave me. I like dogs, disney, wrestling, witchcraft, and writing and usually come off like a terrible bitch but I try to be good :unsmith: I'd just like to keep my tags.
------------------------------------------------------------------------>

Busty Nutsack posted:

I've already got my sexy username costume but I need an av. make me halloween gbs!
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------> Professor Shark

Untrustable posted:

Could someone do something from a horror movie? Just any horror movie really. Maybe Nosferatu or something? I wanted to change my AV that I got from failing the horror challenge thread but, you know, money to the 'tax.
---------------------------------------------------------------------> Submitted by Schweinhund

HatJudge posted:

Mine is pretty drat Halloween themed as is, but if anyone's able to spookyfy it, my money's on you weirdos
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------->

Pitcher Witcher posted:

All of them are great but I really like this one. May I take it?

No current AV ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------->

HungryMedusa posted:

Hi, could I please have this one? I like it a lot

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------>

DrSnakeLaser posted:

I'd like a cute sheet ghost av! Otherwise anything animated would be cool.

No current AV ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------> Linux Pirate

NuminaXLT posted:

I'd love some spooks in my life!

No current AV ---------------------------------------------------------------------------->

The Bird posted:

I would love some kind of spooky Bird.

Skeleton thing?

No current av-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------> Snowglobe of Doom

HelloIAmYourHeart posted:

Could someone maybe put some blinking glowing eyes outside the window? Or maybe a ghost? The original painting is by Lois Dodd and it's called Night Window.
------------------------------------------------------------------------->

Kingnothing posted:

If someone could avatarify the eye poke (and tongue stick out if it fits) @ 2:18 that would make me a very spoopy dude.
------------------------------------------------------------------------>

Blowmonkey posted:

Any kind of Halloween goodness added to mine please.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------> Schweinhund

Professor Shark posted:

I've had this guy on the backburner for a long time, may as well go with it this year:

----------------------------------------------------------> Self submitted

namol posted:

Can I have a spooky zebra or giraffe?

No Current AV ------------------------------------------------------------------------->

Chris Pistols posted:

I love my avatar, but someone else uses it now. I'd love a fresh, spooky as gently caress avatar I could wear all year round. Thank you, friends.

Starkk posted:

Can I have a spooky slice of pepperoni pizza?
NO CURRENT AV ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------->

GoutPatrol posted:

I have no idea how to make my avatar spookier, because it already is a billowing coal mountain.
----------------------------------------------------------------->

StrangersInTheNight posted:

I will take any spooky skellies if anyone is able thanks!
---------------------------------------------------------------->

cake bunny posted:

Could someone make this one carry a cake on its back?

Or maybe this one holding a cake instead of the guy?

----------------------------------------------------------------------------->

mallratcal posted:

If anyone could get this down to avatar size I'd appreciate it. It's already Halloween themed.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------->

Rat posted:

I would love to have a scary or skeletal rat / other mammal buddy
Bonus points for being illustration style
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------>

Yesh posted:

Could I have a stupid newbie av that says spooky newbie? You can spookify the rest as you like
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------>

EvilTwig posted:

I lost my av in a posting related accident, i'd like to request something spooky to fill the hole in my heart

No current AV ---------------------------------------------------------->

SavageMessiah posted:

I'd love a spoopier version of my old AV.

SavageMessiah posted:

I thought of a more specific idea, just replace yahtzee with a sheet ghost or a skeleton. The text underneath would be "Emotionally drained and spookified". Please and thank you avatar making friends :D
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------->

steampunk bar in Austin posted:

If there is anything unclaimed I’d love a spooky av, please and thank you

Nice Shirt posted:

I like the vibe this gem is giving off, can I have this one?
No current AV ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------> Negostrike

Gutter Phoenix posted:

I would like some sort of buttchugging pumpkin creature, or maybe just a creature buttchugging pumpkins. Surprise me!

------------------------------------------------------------->

Keltar posted:

Oh wow those are awesome, if no one wants the first I'll take that, if not then the second would be fine.
----------------------------------------------------------------->

i own every Bionicle posted:

I have never had an avatar in these here forums.

I would love something spooky, possibly inspired by my dumb username, or not, as long as it is spooky.

No current avatar ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------->

Les Os posted:

I’ve never had an avatar but maybe it’s time. could I get some sort of baphomet or mean goat
NO current AV ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------>

wankel13b posted:

I would like to request a Halloween avatar, please. Feel free to modify my current one, or just make a new one. I don't need anything fancy, just something skeleton-related, maybe.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------> [img][/img]

Pot Smoke Phoenix fucked around with this message at 20:17 on Oct 11, 2020

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com

RepeatingMeme
Dec 27, 2012

this place is not a place of honor

no highly esteemed deed is commemorated here

nothing valued is here

what is here was dangerous and repulsive to us

this place is best shunned and left uninhabited

Behind Maslow
Apr 11, 2008

Aishlinn
Mar 31, 2011

This might hurt a bit..

Behind Maslow posted:

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth
I'll take one, please and thank you. Maybe replace Pooh with a skull or pumpkin. Or whatever, I'm not picky.

Linux Pirate
Apr 21, 2012

Maybe put a pentagram on the floor in my av and have it say "Satanically proven". Might be kind of hard and not worth the effort though. If that's the case I'll just take a ghost or some other kind of boogin.

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
i've already got one, suckers.

GRINDCORE MEGGIDO
Feb 28, 1985

?

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Bioshuffle
Feb 10, 2011

No good deed goes unpunished

Halloween is the best! I would love to get an animal in a costume looking ultra grumpy, like this pup here. Thank you.

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

You mess with the crabbo...

verbal enema posted:

I didn't bother resizing or cropping since you apparently have some sort of unholy tall avatar power anyway :spooky:

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

RepeatingMeme posted:

aga.
Sep 1, 2008

I'd love something Memento Mori based.

Loden Taylor
Aug 11, 2003

Who What Now posted:

Son of Rodney
Feb 22, 2006

ohmygodohmygodohmygod

My omg bear being chased by a spoopy ghost or skull would be amazing

matureaudiencesonly
May 6, 2009

Halloween is my absolute favorite holiday and I've been very sad about losing it since the virus hit. A super spooky avatar would make me feel a little bit happier :unsmith: .

Dealer's choice, but skeletons are my favorite.

Chrs
Sep 21, 2015

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

Holy poo poo

RepeatingMeme
Dec 27, 2012

this place is not a place of honor

no highly esteemed deed is commemorated here

nothing valued is here

what is here was dangerous and repulsive to us

this place is best shunned and left uninhabited

purrrfect, i'll take it! Mods?

That strange guy
Dec 14, 2014

It's not strange if we never mention it again.
My current avatar was bought for me and I would like to keep it. Could someone skilled photoshop facemasks onto it?

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com

Captain Hygiene posted:

I didn't bother resizing or cropping since you apparently have some sort of unholy tall avatar power anyway :spooky:

Holy shitttt Captain Hygiene you kick dinosaur rear end!

GRINDCORE MEGGIDO
Feb 28, 1985

That strange guy posted:

I gave Louis a cornguy mask as well. Namaste.

GRINDCORE MEGGIDO fucked around with this message at 00:42 on Oct 4, 2020

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Just toss that guy in there

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost

HugeGrossBurrito
Mar 20, 2018
Got everyone in the morning, I like to put this stuff in in batches and not a few at a time!

Aishlinn
Mar 31, 2011

This might hurt a bit..

Mozi posted:

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost
hah

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
i need a new homer based av. i could go back to though i guess

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel

:lol:

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

To elaborate if someone could put the skeleton INSIDE my existing av that would be my preference lol, like him just dancing in the corner or some ish.

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993
posting itt with my sig enabled if any intrepid souls want to attempt to halloween-ify my avatar.

i dont know poo poo about gif editing

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yn8KfYOOEuc

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
not sure its possible to make your aarvark and goatse worksafe

Mega64
May 23, 2008

I took the octopath less travelered,

And it made one-eighth the difference.
If anyone wants inspiration, there's a ton of awesome skeleton GIFs in this gallery.

I can try to resize any of them to fit av size if any of you have any requests.

Pot Smoke Phoenix
Aug 15, 2007

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
Dinosaur Gum

Lil Swamp Booger Baby posted:

How's this look? You have a tiny skeleton trying to bust it's way out!

Pot Smoke Phoenix fucked around with this message at 01:24 on Oct 4, 2020

ShortyMR.CAT
Sep 25, 2008

:blastu::dogcited:
Lipstick Apathy
IDK can my cat be a Black Cat? Maybe a werewolf/wherewulf? Maybe Eddie Munster hair?

he's still gotta look real suspicious tho...

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

Mozi posted:

bone emulator
Nov 3, 2005

Wrrroavr

Maybe a spooky skeleton or a ghoul or something

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Loden Taylor