Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Son of Rodney
Feb 22, 2006

ohmygodohmygodohmygod

The Grimace posted:

If I'm reading the OP right, they're offering to change it for you- just give them time :)

Oh word? Must have skipped that, that's awesome :)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

JointHorse
Feb 7, 2005

Lusus naturæ et exaltabitur cor eius.

Yams Fan

aga. posted:

Would need to figure out how to get it down to size though.

Ooh, nice! And no need for full skeleton, just the hear area like in my current avatar is enough.

Bees on Wheat
Jul 18, 2007

I've never been happy

QUAIL DIVISION
Buglord
Please make my avatar into a zombee or something equally spooky :zombie:

Snugglecakes
Dec 29, 2008

:h: :glomp: :h:

If somebody cab make my pair of snugglecakes stab one another spookily, instead of snuggling in a loving embrace, that’d be fun.

Snugglecakes fucked around with this message at 15:53 on Oct 4, 2020

Loden Taylor
Aug 11, 2003

matureaudiencesonly posted:

Halloween is my absolute favorite holiday and I've been very sad about losing it since the virus hit. A super spooky avatar would make me feel a little bit happier :unsmith: .

Dealer's choice, but skeletons are my favorite.

Loden Taylor fucked around with this message at 15:04 on Oct 4, 2020

Emily Spinach
Oct 21, 2010

:)
It’s 🌿Garland🌿!😯😯😯 No…🙅 I am become😤 😈CHAOS👿! MMMMH😋 GHAAA😫
Ooh. Maybe a spoooooky snake of some sort?

EvilTwig
Jan 31, 2001
I lost my av in a posting related accident, i'd like to request something spooky to fill the hole in my heart

HugeGrossBurrito
Mar 20, 2018
These are awesome so far, I have a bunch of work to get done that will probably take all day but the second I can sit down and do these I will! Also so everyone knows its not an immediate thing, first it goes into a thread of images to be uploaded, my goal is to put them all in one post so that its easier to find them all in one place when I go to add them with an avatar change. It will be a lot of avatars so the less annoying I make it for admins to upload the better haha.

HugeGrossBurrito fucked around with this message at 15:16 on Oct 4, 2020

axolotl farmer
May 17, 2007

Now I'm going to sing the Perry Mason theme

Bees on Wheat posted:

Please make my avatar into a zombee or something equally spooky :zombie:

I'm so sorry

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com

gradients hell yeah

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

HugeGrossBurrito posted:

These are awesome so far, I have a bunch of work to get done that will probably take all day but the second I can sit down and do these I will! Also so everyone knows its not an immediate thing, first it goes into a thread of images to be uploaded, my goal is to put them all in one post so that its easier to find them all in one place when I go to add them with an avatar change. It will be a lot of avatars so the less annoying I make it for admins to upload the better haha.

I'm super excited for mine. Loden Taylor, and everyone else editing new avs, have been whipping rear end.

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

I've had this guy on the backburner for a long time, may as well go with it this year:

Loden Taylor
Aug 11, 2003

Jose posted:

i need a new homer based av. i could go back to though i guess

Something like this?

HugeGrossBurrito
Mar 20, 2018

Who What Now posted:

I'm super excited for mine. Loden Taylor, and everyone else editing new avs, have been whipping rear end.

Your new one is amazing, Loden is the best. I am going to submit anything so far for upload at around 3PM eastern tomorrow. Then ill either add another batch on like Wednesday or just add them as they come at that point.

Mr. Merdle
Oct 17, 2007

THE GREAT MANBABY SUCCESSOR

I could really use a new av! Had this one since '13

Son of Rodney
Feb 22, 2006

ohmygodohmygodohmygod

Loden Taylor posted:

Something like this?

That is really good haha

Burrito I would love this one. And thanks a lot loden, I love it!

Pot Smoke Phoenix
Aug 15, 2007

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
Dinosaur Gum

aga. posted:

I'd love something Memento Mori based.

How's this look?

Fluffy Bunnies
Jan 10, 2009

I would just like something other than whatever the hell this thing is that someone gave me. I like dogs, disney, wrestling, witchcraft, and writing and usually come off like a terrible bitch but I try to be good :unsmith: I'd just like to keep my tags.

Pot Smoke Phoenix
Aug 15, 2007

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
Dinosaur Gum

Who What Now posted:

Son of Rodney posted:

That is really good haha
Burrito I would love this one. And thanks a lot loden, I love it!

You got it!

HugeGrossBurrito posted:

Your new one is amazing, Loden is the best. I am going to submit anything so far for upload at around 3PM eastern tomorrow. Then ill either add another batch on like Wednesday or just add them as they come at that point.

These submissions are awesome, thank you everyone who is submitting ideas, and keep the requests coming!

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

You mess with the crabbo...

Loden Taylor posted:

Something like this?

:vince:
drat that's a good one.

aga.
Sep 1, 2008

Pot Smoke Phoenix posted:

How's this look?

That is amazing. I won't even complain bout the slight crop that is making my OCD act up.

aga.
Sep 1, 2008

JointHorse posted:

Ooh, nice! And no need for full skeleton, just the hear area like in my current avatar is enough.

Pot Smoke Phoenix
Aug 15, 2007

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
Dinosaur Gum

aga. posted:

That is amazing. I won't even complain bout the slight crop that is making my OCD act up.

Ack! Sorry, I'm not quite awake yet- fixed! OCD should be sated!

aga.
Sep 1, 2008

Ack! Sorry, I'm not quite awake yet- fixed! OCD should be sated!

Me and my OCD thank you.

Pot Smoke Phoenix
Aug 15, 2007

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
Dinosaur Gum

aga. posted:

Me and my OCD thank you.

:tipshat:

JointHorse
Feb 7, 2005

Lusus naturæ et exaltabitur cor eius.

Yams Fan

OOH, NICE!
And you even turned the horns around so they would fit! Excellent!

Now I just need to figure out what my title text would be in Latin. Google translate says "Lusus naturae, et exaltabitur cor eius.", and the first part is (apparently) correct but the rest.. mmaybe? 🤔

Crusty Nutsack
Apr 21, 2005

SUCK LASER, COPPERS

I've already got my sexy username costume but I need an av. make me halloween gbs!

ShortyMR.CAT
Sep 25, 2008

:blastu::dogcited:
Lipstick Apathy

Linux Pirate posted:

Here's my lovely attempt. I tried really hard to make the cat black but it just didn't look right, so I gave up and did Eddie Munster cat.

:yeshaha:

ShortyMR.CAT
Sep 25, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
Hey is it ok to buy from the forums again? If not could a mod switch my Avatar for munster gato?

Untrustable
Mar 17, 2009

Could someone do something from a horror movie? Just any horror movie really. Maybe Nosferatu or something? I wanted to change my AV that I got from failing the horror challenge thread but, you know, money to the 'tax.

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

Busty Nutsack posted:

I've already got my sexy username costume but I need an av. make me halloween gbs!

I'm out of practice with Paint.net:

Pot Smoke Phoenix
Aug 15, 2007

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
Dinosaur Gum

ShortyMR.CAT posted:

Hey is it ok to buy from the forums again? If not could a mod switch my Avatar for munster gato?

All avatars submitted in this thread will be applied by the Mods, free of charge.

Thank you, Mods!

Runaway Legs
Oct 11, 2012

Not a hat
Fun Shoe
Mine is pretty drat Halloween themed as is, but if anyone's able to spookyfy it, my money's on you weirdos

ShortyMR.CAT
Sep 25, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

All avatars submitted in this thread will be applied by the Mods, free of charge.

Thank you, Mods!

Oh dang thatd be kewl. But eithet way someone lemme know. I know qcs has a donate 4 av change so i wouldnt mind donating to a charity of choice

axolotl farmer
May 17, 2007

Fluffy Bunnies posted:

I would just like something other than whatever the hell this thing is that someone gave me. I like dogs, disney, wrestling, witchcraft, and writing and usually come off like a terrible bitch but I try to be good :unsmith: I'd just like to keep my tags.

Pot Smoke Phoenix
Aug 15, 2007

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
Dinosaur Gum

ShortyMR.CAT posted:

Oh dang thatd be kewl. But eithet way someone lemme know. I know qcs has a donate 4 av change so i wouldnt mind donating to a charity of choice

RAINN is one charity people have been donating to in exchange for AVs in qcs but it's alright to accept this as a freebie, hopefully after Halloween's over the dynamics will have changed and paying for a SA upgrade will be an easy decision to make to change your AV back, versus right now (yes I'm using "talk around" to not address a specific topic in the hopes of not jinxing it so it happens sooner than later)

axolotl farmer
May 17, 2007

Emily Spinach posted:

Ooh. Maybe a spoooooky snake of some sort?

Loden Taylor
Aug 11, 2003

TheAardvark posted:

posting itt with my sig enabled if any intrepid souls want to attempt to halloween-ify my avatar.

i dont know poo poo about gif editing

Pot Smoke Phoenix
Aug 15, 2007

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
Dinosaur Gum

:love::love::love:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Schweinhund
Oct 23, 2004

:derp:   :kayak:                                     

Untrustable posted:

Could someone do something from a horror movie? Just any horror movie really. Maybe Nosferatu or something? I wanted to change my AV that I got from failing the horror challenge thread but, you know, money to the 'tax.