Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Spinz
Jan 7, 2020

I ordered luscious new gemstones from India and made new earrings for my SA mart thread

Remember my earrings and art are much better than my posting

New stuff starts towards end of page 3 of the thread
mom and dad fight a lot

Is a clever username (plus they are a good poster)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HOLY FUCK
Mar 31, 2007

Cats are terrifying, everyone knows that! 'Cause they're witches! And they've got knives in their feet!

SepiRoth IRA is my personal favorite :haw:

Inceltown
Aug 6, 2019

Brutalist McDonalds always cracks me up. The image of a breadline in the USSR but to line up for burgers from a concrete square tickles me the right way.

habituallyred
Feb 6, 2015
I love my dad

my dad is a pretty good poster, too.

Ugly In The Morning
Jul 1, 2010
Pillbug
I just noticed H.P. Hovercraft which is excellent.

ChubbyChecker
Mar 25, 2018

Inceltown posted:

Brutalist McDonalds always cracks me up. The image of a breadline in the USSR but to line up for burgers from a concrete square tickles me the right way.

your name is p deece

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

You mess with the crabbo...

World War Mammories posted:

ACES CURE PLANES

This is a good one. I'm not even sure I've seen them post but they started some thread or other in my bookmarks, so I see it listed once in a while and get a chuckle.

DemonDarkhorse
Nov 5, 2011

It's probably not tobacco. You just need to start wiping front-to-back from now on.
food court bailiff

Edgar Allen Ho
Apr 3, 2017

by sebmojo
Oh, it's fun when "byzantine" shows up and posts in character.

Animal-Mother
Feb 14, 2012

RABBIT RABBIT
RABBIT RABBIT
"Whilst Farting, I" got quoted by name in a major newspaper.

madeintaipei
Jul 13, 2012

Mao Zedong Thot and Thots and Prayers are both decent variations on a theme. I don't know if the names came out of a thread or something, but I've seen a couple of other "thot" names.

Cough Drop the Beat is still my overall favorite.

Queen-Of-Hearts
Mar 17, 2009

"I want to break your heart💔 and give you mine🫀"

I can't remember if its an av or sig, but there's one of an ornery skeleton that says "THE gently caress YOU LOOKIN' AT. KEEP SCROLLING." that slays me every time.

ChubbyChecker
Mar 25, 2018

Six-Of-Hearts posted:

I can't remember if its an av or sig, but there's one of an ornery skeleton that says "THE gently caress YOU LOOKIN' AT. KEEP SCROLLING." that slays me every time.

it's a great one

Dragonwagon
Mar 28, 2010

And that, as much as anything else, led to my drinking problem.
Dunno if they're still around, but Natalie Portmanteau was top tier username.

Prof. Banks
Apr 22, 2015

Computer lab day! Time to spend 45 minutes trying to load pokemon.com!

Six-Of-Hearts posted:

JacquelineDempsey
Aug 6, 2008

Women's Circuit Bender Union Local 34

One I just saw today that reminded me of how it makes me chuckle: ChefBoyardeezNuts. I do so love a good portmanteau name.

Sudsygoat
Jul 19, 2013
I remember an older admin, I think they were the coder at the time, named choochakoo or something like that. I can't remember the exact username, but their avatar was an adorable depiction of a whale, I think it was the times up whale from bubble bobble. Either way, it was adorable.

Blue Footed Booby
Oct 4, 2006

got those happy feet

I remember someone with big red custom text that said "TONGUES DO NOT GO IN EYES EW EW EW"

El Gallinero Gros
Mar 17, 2010
I feel bad about laughing at it, but there was a guy who had an avatar of a developmentally disabled guy wearing a Wu Tang Clan shirt with the text "Bang that poo poo retarded".

Less problematic is Shifty Pony which has a cute & funny Kate Beaton drawing (I think) of a pony with a, well shifty expression. With the text UP TA SOMETHIN' underneath.

El Gallinero Gros has a new favorite as of 12:56 on Oct 23, 2020

Memento
Aug 25, 2009

Bleak Gremlin
I've always been a fan of the play on words usernames like SHITPOST MALONE

Edgar Allen Ho
Apr 3, 2017

by sebmojo

Blue Footed Booby posted:

I remember someone with big red custom text that said "TONGUES DO NOT GO IN EYES EW EW EW"

ROME DID NOT HAVE ROBOTS, FUCKWIT

Queen-Of-Hearts
Mar 17, 2009

Memento posted:

I've always been a fan of the play on words usernames like SHITPOST MALONE

I think there was (is?) Molotov Cocktease.

Samovar
Jun 4, 2011

I'm 😤 not a 🦸🏻‍♂️hero...🧜🏻

Six-Of-Hearts posted:

I think there was (is?) Molotov Cocktease.

Unless they joined before it came out, that comes from the Venture Bros.

Queen-Of-Hearts
Mar 17, 2009

Well poo poo, here were are again left to wonder what the hell do i know.

Laserjet 4P
Mar 28, 2005

What does it mean?
Fun Shoe

Sorbocules posted:

I remember an older admin, I think they were the coder at the time, named choochakoo or something like that. I can't remember the exact username, but their avatar was an adorable depiction of a whale, I think it was the times up whale from bubble bobble. Either way, it was adorable.

Choochacacko. In light of this year's developments I'm suddenly not so surprised anymore that several of the hired guns didn't decide to stick around.

jesus WEP has a cool name and is a good poster afaik

e: lots of good names for grabs in the yospos thread, too

Paint Crop Pro
Mar 22, 2007

Find someone who values you like Rick Spielman values 7th round picks.

He posts mostly in TFF, but BLOWJOB OVERTIME always makes me giggle.

Phy
Jun 27, 2008

Fun Shoe

Animal-Mother posted:

"Whilst Farting, I" got quoted by name in a major newspaper.

came here to say I always liked when people quoted Whilst Farting I

Zamboni Rodeo
Jul 19, 2007

NEVER play "Lady of Spain" AGAIN!

There's a couple variations on Panic! At the Disco that always make me smile. Panic! At Nabisco is one that comes to mind but there's one or two others.

Flash Gordon Ramsey's username and av combo is probably as perfect as it gets.

Ugly In The Morning
Jul 1, 2010
Pillbug

This one right here

HOLY FUCK
Mar 31, 2007

Cats are terrifying, everyone knows that! 'Cause they're witches! And they've got knives in their feet!

:lol: your username is great

GoutPatrol
Oct 17, 2009

*Stupid Babby*

They were a terrible poster but dad gay so what's avatar always made me laugh, it was just so dumb and silly.

Kirk Vikernes
Apr 26, 2004

Count Goatnackh

GoutPatrol posted:

They were a terrible poster but dad gay so what's avatar always made me laugh, it was just so dumb and silly.

Spurdo Sparde?

JnnyThndrs
May 29, 2001

HERE ARE THE FUCKING TOWELS
This is going to date me, but the very early mod Rainbow Blight cracked me up.

T’was a simpler time.

Oldsrocket_27
Apr 28, 2009
I've always been partial to Big Mean Giraffe with their appropriate avatar.

Deep Glove Bruno
Sep 4, 2015

yung swamp thang

MissFortune posted:

weezy kiss a dude
AKA weezy hide a egg, right?

WeedlordGoku69
Feb 12, 2015

by Cyrano4747

Laserjet 4P posted:

Choochacacko. In light of this year's developments I'm suddenly not so surprised anymore that several of the hired guns didn't decide to stick around.

i think Chooch came up a while back because his account still has admin privileges, and it turned out that he actually does still help the admins out from time to time, he's just not super active

Treguna Mekoides
Jun 17, 2008

A witch is always a lady except when circumstances dictate otherwise.
There's so many good ones, and I can't wait to see them all in this thread and giggle. However, the av/username combo on Mega64's is just impressive to me.

Laserjet 4P
Mar 28, 2005

What does it mean?
Fun Shoe
given that several of the weekend web features were about lolling at forums that allowed a ridiculous amount of screenspace for avs and custom tags, i fear that we’ve become what we’ve mocked

WeedlordGoku69
Feb 12, 2015

by Cyrano4747

Laserjet 4P posted:

given that several of the weekend web features were about lolling at forums that allowed a ridiculous amount of screenspace for avs and custom tags, i fear that we’ve become what we’ve mocked

in a lot of ways, we have, and it's generally a good thing. a lot of the things we mocked were fun, like that, and we only mocked them because we had a stick up our asses.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pursued by bees
Jan 1, 2013

heartful of fire
with no one left to tell
I haven't seen Half of Dracula post in ages, but the name combined with the av and title text still make me chuckle every time I remember them. The avatar was, of course, half of Dracula's portrait and the title text was his "what is a man"-speech except it just ends abruptly mid-sentence.

Another fun one was someone's animated windmill avatar where the blades stood still and everything else was spinning. I don't even know why I found it so amusing.