Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

JacquelineDempsey
Aug 6, 2008

Women's Circuit Bender Union Local 34

Is there a FantasticForeskin/Fantastic4Skin/FantasticFourskin anywhere here? A variation thereof is one of my husband's characters in DC Universe Online, and I keep thinking that'd be like a god-tier username here, if you coupled it with a funny pic/gif of Reed Richards.

Try as I might, I can't get my husband to register here, so anyone is welcome to take that idea or gift it to another goon.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

You mess with the crabbo...

JacquelineDempsey posted:

Is there a FantasticForeskin/Fantastic4Skin/FantasticFourskin anywhere here? A variation thereof is one of my husband's characters in DC Universe Online, and I keep thinking that'd be like a god-tier username here, if you coupled it with a funny pic/gif of Reed Richards.

Try as I might, I can't get my husband to register here, so anyone is welcome to take that idea or gift it to another goon.

I don't think I've seen one and now I'm sad that it may not currently exist :(

Ugly In The Morning
Jul 1, 2010
Pillbug

B253825-83080B3D44-F0CCA

For the brave goon that wants to change their username to Fantastic Foreskin.

Fantastic Foreskin
Jan 6, 2013

A golden helix streaked skyward from the Helvault. A thunderous explosion shattered the silver monolith and Avacyn emerged, free from her prison at last.

Ugly In The Morning posted:

B253825-83080B3D44-F0CCA

For the brave goon that wants to change their username to Fantastic Foreskin.

Sure. "Some Goon" stopping being funny at exactly the same time I hit the 'purchase' button. Now to rustle up a new av.

Ugly In The Morning
Jul 1, 2010
Pillbug

Fantastic Foreskin posted:

Sure. "Some Goon" stopping being funny at exactly the same time I hit the 'purchase' button. Now to rustle up a new av.

I suggest GISing “Reed Richards in a turtleneck”

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦
Then he'll need to change it to Fantastic Fourskin

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

You mess with the crabbo...

Fantastic Foreskin posted:

I liked it, it was the sensiblechuckle.gif of username quotes. But this is better.

Zamboni Rodeo
Jul 19, 2007

NEVER play "Lady of Spain" AGAIN!

Mr Havafap posted in some thread I was reading the other day and as always, I giggled when I saw it. I am perpetually 12 years old.

JacquelineDempsey
Aug 6, 2008

I'm so chuffed that someone got that name, and via Ugly's generosity. Another PYF success story!

(Other characters that he's made that make me say "will you make an SA acct already" : Lana Del Deathray, Broccoli Amadeus, Grandmaster Flash (he looks like a 70's rapper but in Flash's red and yellow)

edit: also this poster above me, I Shot the Serif, absolutely qualifies for this thread. That name consistently cracks me up

JacquelineDempsey has a new favorite as of 00:58 on Feb 27, 2021

WITCHCRAFT
Aug 28, 2007

Berries That Burn
There's someone whose username is like "half of dracula" or something

their av is one side of dracula's face from castlevania

the text underneath is the castlevania dracula quote but it cuts off abruptly, like "what is a man? a miserable" or something like that

that's good

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

In the vein of lana del deathray, I think there is also a lana del raytheon.

KillHour
Oct 28, 2007

I feel like there must be a goon named Portmantoblerone. Either that or my mind just retconned their existence to justify why it thought of that as a good username.

CJacobs
Apr 17, 2011

Reach for the moon!
Natalie Portmanteau is a real goon iirc but that's a very good alt joke

SgtScruffy
Dec 27, 2003

Babies.

OwlFancier posted:

In the vein of lana del deathray, I think there is also a lana del raytheon.

There was (is?) a somewhat high profile Twitter user by that name, but I think they got accused of some metoo stuff like “taking advantage of my low-to-mid-tier Twitter celebrity status to be creepy to women”

Parahexavoctal
Oct 10, 2004

I AM NOT BEING PAID TO CORRECT OTHER PEOPLE'S POSTS! DONKEY!!

KillHour posted:

I feel like there must be a goon named Portmantoblerone. Either that or my mind just retconned their existence to justify why it thought of that as a good username.

someone's using it on Reddit.

Ugly In The Morning
Jul 1, 2010
Pillbug
Just saw an “Otherkinsey Scale” and :lmao:

Bees on Wheat
Jul 18, 2007

I've never been happy

QUAIL DIVISION
Buglord

I'm so chuffed that someone got that name, and via Ugly's generosity. Another PYF success story!

(Other characters that he's made that make me say "will you make an SA acct already" : Lana Del Deathray, Broccoli Amadeus, Grandmaster Flash (he looks like a 70's rapper but in Flash's red and yellow)

edit: also this poster above me, I Shot the Serif, absolutely qualifies for this thread. That name consistently cracks me up

My husband used to have a character in a superhero game named Dead Poolboy to troll people that report frivolous things for copyright infringement. His backstory was that he's a poolboy that drowned and got superpowers from the pool cleaning chemicals or something like that, iirc.

Alas, he already has an account and no plans to change his username. Not that he ever posts anyway. :shrug:

Ariong
Jun 25, 2012

Is there a still-functional website or tool that lets people view all of their previous avatars?

KillHour
Oct 28, 2007

Ariong posted:

Is there a still-functional website or tool that lets people view all of their previous avatars?

https://goons.neocities.org/?av=https://fi.somethingawful.com/safs/titles/90/b4/00187790.0002.jpg

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

Alain Post always made me smile, but they changed their name now.

"House of the dad" I find pretty good too

Ariong
Jun 25, 2012

Thanks! Ah, memories. Wish titles were saved as well.

Ugly In The Morning
Jul 1, 2010
Pillbug

Ariong posted:

Thanks! Ah, memories. Wish titles were saved as well.

My favorite redtext I’ve ever done was the time I managed to download your av and reupload it with your post about “the only ethical consumption under capitalism is paying 900 dollars to get art of your OC being ram jammed by Sonic the hedgehog” as a redtext so fast the thread couldn’t tell if it was new or if you just quoted your own redtext in a thread. Fun times.

JacquelineDempsey
Aug 6, 2008

My favorite redtext I’ve ever done was the time I managed to download your av and reupload it with your post about “the only ethical consumption under capitalism is paying 900 dollars to get art of your OC being ram jammed by Sonic the hedgehog” as a redtext so fast the thread couldn’t tell if it was new or if you just quoted your own redtext in a thread. Fun times.

Lol, that's awesome.

Sorry if these little derails about non-SA names are irksome, but had to share my man's latest character:

Luigi Board. (Has magic powerset and looks as much like a certain famous Italian plumber as the character creation will allow.)

Anyway if some Nintendo fan wants to grab it, I thought it was clever and fun.

Shithouse Dave
Aug 5, 2007

each post manufactured to the highest specifications

I am a big fan of your fella’s naming ideas. This one is a bit tired after 10+ years but I’m waiting for just the right silly thing to come along. I’m tempted by a few of these.

britishbornandbread
Jul 8, 2000

You'll stumble in my footsteps
One from the archive, but CGI-Bin Laden was a good one. They changed it after 9/11, before name changes were a thing on the forums. I THINK they then reverted back to the classic.

I also recall “22 WOMAN RAPE MACHINE” from the old days which was a bit graphic even in the early 00s. Can’t say it was a favourite per se, but definitely stuck out. I think the poster ended up joining some kind of cult.

Of the current variants, I’ll always titter at dad gay, so what. Even if the poster was bad, that’s a top tier username. Also shout out to PSP regular Quantum of Phallus.

Pope Hilarius II
Nov 10, 2008

I always enjoy seeing Byzantine popping up in threads so we can have a bit of Western-Eastern Roman rivalry on

Usernames I quite like were the black husserl, Deep Space Hitler and Francis Fokyomama

Grandmaster Flash (he looks like a 70's rapper but in Flash's red and yellow)

A friend of mine once got a gig as a DJ in a nightclub toilet (don't ask), and I came up with his stagename: Grandmaster Flush

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

Lol, that's awesome.

Sorry if these little derails about non-SA names are irksome, but had to share my man's latest character:

Luigi Board. (Has magic powerset and looks as much like a certain famous Italian plumber as the character creation will allow.)

Anyway if some Nintendo fan wants to grab it, I thought it was clever and fun.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=15nNY7uofNw

Marcade
Jun 11, 2006

Who are you to glizzy gobble El Vago's marshmussy?

And now board no longer feels like a real word.

WITCHCRAFT
Aug 28, 2007

Berries That Burn

lol i immediately quoted the post and linked that, glad i finished reading before i hit post

Ariong
Jun 25, 2012

That was awesome, thank you so much!!! One of my favorite memories from this place.

HOLY FUCK
Mar 31, 2007

Cats are terrifying, everyone knows that! 'Cause they're witches! And they've got knives in their feet!

I really love this:

:haw:

Pastry of the Year
Apr 12, 2013

I appreciate this one:

KillHour
Oct 28, 2007

Pastry of the Year posted:

I appreciate this one:

Is yours a reference to that one goon who didn't know what a shrimp was? Because if so, :golfclap:

Pastry of the Year
Apr 12, 2013

KillHour posted:

Is yours a reference to that one goon who didn't know what a shrimp was? Because if so, :golfclap:

Yup. Sometime after the small pastries post, some anonymous benefactor gave me this beauty (it was originally transparent w/o the black box but I can't find the original URL):

and I kept it for years until very recently, when someone in a thread did an MS Paint of one of my posts and I decided to keep the avatar from it.

Pastry of the Year has a new favorite as of 11:43 on Apr 22, 2021

Pope Hilarius II
Nov 10, 2008

I like the username ate poo poo live on tv

flavor.flv
Apr 18, 2008

I got a letter from the government the other day
opened it, read it
it said they was bitches

Thought of this one again today and smiled

doverhog
May 31, 2013

Defender of democracy and human rights 🇺🇦
Sorry if this is the wrong thread, does someone have a link to the GBS thread where the OP made glitchy gif versions of posters AVs. :gerty:

Vavrek
Mar 2, 2013

I like your style hombre, but this is no laughing matter. Assault on a police officer. Theft of police property. Illegal possession of a firearm. FIVE counts of attempted murder. That comes to... 29 dollars and 40 cents. Cash, cheque, or credit card?
Here!

doverhog
May 31, 2013

Defender of democracy and human rights 🇺🇦

:angel: Thanks a bunch. :angel:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Karma Comedian
Feb 2, 2012

Not a name but the "more like old _____less" every time oldpainless posts is one of my favorite gimmicks.

Also, Ugly In The Morning you posted a thread about planes (I think) and you started it with "Hi, I'm Ugly In the Morning" and I've thought about that sentence a lot