Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

“The WWE Performance Center's newly remodeled television set makes its debut as NXT TakeOver 31 takes place at the Capitol Wrestling Center tonight.

Kyle O'Reilly will be going for singles gold as he challenges Finn Balor for the NXT Championship. O'Reilly became the number one contender to Balor's title by defeating Cameron Grimes, Timothy Thatcher, Bronson Reed, and Kushida in a gauntlet eliminator match.

Candice LeRae and her husband Johnny Gargano are both set to challenge for titles tonight. The NXT Women's Championship will be on the line as Io Shirai defends her title against LeRae, who won a number one contender's battle royal to get the title shot. Damian Priest will also defend the NXT North American Championship against Gargano.

Isaiah "Swerve" Scott, who is the only person to pin Santos Escobar in WWE, will challenge for Escobar's NXT Cruiserweight Championship tonight. Plus, Kushida will take on Velveteen Dream.

Tonight's pre-show will begin at 6:30 p.m. Eastern time and will include an appearance by Rhea Ripley. TakeOver will then begin at 7 p.m. Eastern.”

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

Was wondering if a thread would be made for this. Opening match has been good until dumb shenanigans

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.
I just tuned in and saw a bunch of performance center guys in cages lmao

Tato
Jun 19, 2001

DIRECTIVE 236: Promote pro-social values
This thing is gonna rival UWF Beach Brawl for buyrate. Not exactly blown away by the revolutionary new set.

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

This setup looks better than THUNDERDOME. If they got rid of the cages it would be better.

Le Saboteur
Dec 5, 2007

I hear you wish to ball, adventurer..
Opening match felt a bit sloppy but was good overall.

Hirez
Feb 3, 2003

Weber scored 49 points?

:allears: :allears: :allears:
imagine losing to the cross rhodes

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

This Corey Taylor song is loving annoying

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.

Codependent Poster posted:

This setup looks better than THUNDERDOME. If they got rid of the cages it would be better.
I disagree because it makes the WWE look like they're keeping fans and/or performance center trainees locked in cages which is more or less the truth

Spiderdrake
May 12, 2001

Hirez posted:

imagine losing to the cross rhodes
I can never tell who is actually taking that move, are you sure they won or lost with it

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

Is this a street fight?

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

Literally murder him, KUSHIDA

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

Is Dream wearing white face?

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

Dango Bango posted:

Is Dream wearing white face?
An homage to his hero Michael Jackson

Hirez
Feb 3, 2003

Weber scored 49 points?

:allears: :allears: :allears:
Kushida loving rules, too bad he's in the fed

Seams
Feb 3, 2005

ROCK HARD
https://twitter.com/ShawnMichaels/status/1312899176284463110

priest is almost 40 lol

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

For NXT, that's pretty young to be fair :v:

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

He's still new at the PC though so he has the knees of a 37 year old

Destroy My Sweater
Jul 24, 2009

war games

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

I enjoy Kushida trying to kill Dream.

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

lmao Halloween Havok

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

Lol NXT Halloween Havoc

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

sportsgenius86 posted:

Lol NXT Halloween Havoc
AEW did a Halloween show last year so they had to make sure that they counter-program this year

But what's the point if there's no inflatable demon playing with its large pumpkin

Accident Underwater
Oct 21, 2005

You look like a star!
ELITE LINE of toys lmao

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

"Swerve competed under a mask before coming to NXT"

Yeah uh..briefly, for Lucha Underground where they put masks on almost everyone.

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

Ha. There's zero psychology to this match.

Destroy My Sweater
Jul 24, 2009

lol wait what is going on here

https://twitter.com/chaseheidenrei5/status/1312901044335267845

vivazomo
Nov 4, 2010

He's older than HBK was when he made his comeback in 2002.

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

Wait, is commentary not there but they do have PC folks as stand ins? What a way to be told your value to the company

Le Saboteur
Dec 5, 2007

That's definitely Vic Joseph in the center but yeah that's definitely not Wade or Beth.

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

Gumball Gumption posted:

Wait, is commentary not there but they do have PC folks as stand ins? What a way to be told your value to the company
They have fake Wade Barrett and fake Beth Phoenix standing in lmao.

The middle guy is actually there though.

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

A coached fight forever chant. Well, I'm good NXT. Have a good night.

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

These two dudes are so loving good

Accident Underwater
Oct 21, 2005

You look like a star!
There's a dude dead center ringside screaming with no mask on

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

I don't think I'll ever watch an NXT show again unless it's an all women's show or something. It's the most boring product in NA.

dsriggs
May 28, 2012

MONEY FALLS...

...FROM THE SKY...

...WHENEVER HE POSTS!

https://twitter.com/bryanalvarez/status/1312909813395808257

A new level of pathetic.

Le Saboteur
Dec 5, 2007

I've never really been sold on Candice LeRae at all.

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

Le Saboteur posted:

I've never really been sold on Candice LeRae at all.
She was very good in PWG which is unfortunately also tied to Joey Ryan

Le Saboteur
Dec 5, 2007

At this point I feel like I'm mostly just watching to pass the time and see who the mystery wrestler is that's going to show up.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Power Windows
Dec 29, 2004

Brasky used to ride upon a steed, perchance to spy a lady.

Can we get a fruit basket for Kushida for killing Dream?