Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

Thomas had issues his first couple years at OSU and Uncle Keyshawn told him to shut the gently caress up and play football lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

https://twitter.com/barry/status/1316182163298099200

i hate sports

Impossibly Perfect Sphere
Nov 6, 2002

They wasted Luanne on Lucky!

She could of have been so much more but the writers just didn't care!

FizFashizzle posted:

teams are on the hook for his contract right?

He can't just go right ot new england

He can.

A.o.D.
Jan 15, 2006

The Suffering of the Succotash.

sportsgenius86 posted:

Thomas had issues his first couple years at OSU and Uncle Keyshawn told him to shut the gently caress up and play football lol

yeah, there have been signs of him being a diva receiver on the Saints roster before this year.

seiferguy
Jun 9, 2005

FLAWED
INTUITION

Toilet Rascal

Mets, Knicks and Jets, right?

D-LINK
Oct 1, 2007

I was talking to peachy Peach about kissy Kiss. He bought me a soda.
I hope he signs somewhere soon. Pining for him in 2018 was exhausting

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Damn it, this always happens. I think I'm gonna score, and then I never score. It's not fair.

Wedge Regret

seiferguy posted:

That’s what I was thinking, unless the Brooklyn Nets are terrible or something to replace the Mets.

3 DONG HORSE
May 22, 2008

I'd like to thank Satan for everything he's done for this organization

fartknocker posted:

That’s what I was thinking, unless the Brooklyn Nets are terrible or something to replace the Mets.

The Nets will either be amazing or mediocre next year. It depends on a lot of factors but they are certainly in a better position to succeed than any of those teams.

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

I was thinking Rangers, Knicks and Jets

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!

seiferguy posted:

Rangers?

e:fb

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

honkey is a medium-sized sport like Big 3

rjmccall
Sep 7, 2007

no worries friend
Fun Shoe
The Mets are not that embarrassing. They’re not good, but them being embarrassing is just a combination of the contrast with the Yankees and classic New York self-obsession. The Giants are definitely more embarrassing than the Mets.

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Damn it, this always happens. I think I'm gonna score, and then I never score. It's not fair.

Wedge Regret
Nah, the Rangers aren’t that bad. They‘re kind of middling and rebuilding, but just got the top lottery pick through shenanigans and have some key good pieces. There’s a bunch of hockey teams that are a lot, lot worse.

Ches Neckbeard
Dec 3, 2005

You're all garbage, back up the truck BACK IT UP!

rjmccall posted:

The Mets are not that embarrassing. They’re not good, but them being embarrassing is just a combination of the contrast with the Yankees and classic New York self-obsession. The Giants are definitely more embarrassing than the Mets.

Yeah but the Giants have won a title in the past 40 years.

The Mets just gave the world Bobby Bonilla Day

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret
https://twitter.com/barry/status/1316186170519425026

There’s the answer.

rjmccall
Sep 7, 2007

no worries friend
Fun Shoe

Ches Neckbeard posted:

Yeah but the Giants have won a title in the past 40 years.

The Mets just gave the world Bobby Bonilla Day

Yeah, okay, I can see a historical argument here.

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo

seiferguy posted:

nice

Doltos
Dec 28, 2005

🤌🤌🤌
Giants fans have had it super easy. Knicks and Jets fans have it tough but they both deserve it, especially Jets fans.

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

seiferguy posted:

yes

:smithicide:

Play
Apr 25, 2006

Strong stroll for a mangy stray

Adam Gase discovered his charitable side. He's growing as a man!

Hot Diggity!
Apr 3, 2010

SKELITON_BRINGING_U_ON.GIF
he's not arguing, but this is dumb as hell

https://twitter.com/Prez/status/1316098017309589504

Impossibly Perfect Sphere
Nov 6, 2002

They wasted Luanne on Lucky!

She could of have been so much more but the writers just didn't care!
He's right tho.

Hand Row
May 28, 2001

Why

Tom Sellout
May 27, 2011

$240 million of Johnny Walker Blue and Throatzilla's services.
DK Metcalf is very good but let's not pretend like he has the catch radius of a two car garage.

Mystic Stylez
Dec 19, 2009

:wrong:

DariusLikewise
Oct 4, 2008

You wore that on Halloween?

Aaron Donald had 3 of these third down sacks

Hand Row
May 28, 2001

Tom Sellout posted:

DK Metcalf is very good but let's not pretend like he has the catch radius of a two car garage.

That’s an odd trait for you to pick out considering DK has a bigger wingspan than Calvin. Edit woops was looking at arm length not wingspan. Either way they are both absurd at least in that regard.

Hand Row fucked around with this message at 03:31 on Oct 14, 2020

Play
Apr 25, 2006

Strong stroll for a mangy stray
let's wait about five years before even thinking to make that comparison

hifi
Jul 25, 2012

Hand Row posted:

That’s an odd trait for you to pick out considering DK has a bigger wingspan than Calvin.

I mean, this is after the game where he completely dominted for... 6 catches on 11 targets for 93 yards and people in the GDT were mentioning that russ was dropping dimes in his breadbasket. I know there's this dynamic where people were laughing at him being picked so high in the draft and then being successful at what he was drafted for, but maybe wait a bit until you declare him a generational player

Hand Row
May 28, 2001
Fair enough but you should actually watch him. I had to watch a lot of shitass Lion games where the play ended up being gently caress it throw it up to Calvin so there’s a lot of similarity in that aspect. Plus Lion fans are always so sensitive about Calvin since he was their one nice thing.

Hand Row fucked around with this message at 03:39 on Oct 14, 2020

DariusLikewise
Oct 4, 2008

You wore that on Halloween?
Lol gently caress the Titans

https://twitter.com/titans/status/1316199409839996928?s=21

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012
Lewan is right

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

but Taylor Lewan is normally such a well adjusted guy!

EmbryoSteve
Dec 18, 2004

Taste~The~Rainbow

My blood sugar is gon' be like

~^^^^*WHOA*^^^^~

hifi posted:

I mean, this is after the game where he completely dominted for... 6 catches on 11 targets for 93 yards and people in the GDT were mentioning that russ was dropping dimes in his breadbasket. I know there's this dynamic where people were laughing at him being picked so high in the draft and then being successful at what he was drafted for, but maybe wait a bit until you declare him a generational player

he owns op

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH

Mega64 posted:

Now do 2020 MVP Josh Allen.

This aged well lol

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

Titans have quickly tipped the table into a super unlikable team.

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012
Lol don't act like any non fan likes the titans anyway

Magicpants
Sep 15, 2011

Certified Poster
fyi im forwarding every mean thing everyone says to the titans for their bulletin board

Probably Magic
Oct 9, 2012

Looking cute, feeling cute.

Codependent Poster posted:

Titans have quickly tipped the table into a super unlikable team.

Pictured: The Colts fan, tryin to get people to forget how absolutely bullshit it was that his team kept falling into HoF quarterback after HoF quarterback.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012

Magicpants posted:

fyi im forwarding every mean thing everyone says to the titans for their bulletin board

Ty