Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

blaise rascal

"Duke, Duke, Duke, Duke of Pearl...."

https://twitch.tv/usarmyesports

https://recruiting.army.mil/army_esports/

the official website of the US Army posted:

The United States Army eSports Team is a competition team of the U.S. Army. Its members are drawn from the Regular Army and Army Reserves.
This team will be part of the Marketing and Engagement Brigade based at Fort Knox. They will operate much like the Golden Knights and the Army Marksmanship Unit to create awareness about the Army and the opportunities it provides.
The outreach team members will receive the same pay and benefits as other Soldiers of equal rank across the Army. All expenses associated with certifications, competitions and other requirements of the job will be paid by the Army.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

blaise rascal

Drop and give me twenty, you maggot!!!!!!!!

(furiously mashes A button)

ty vanisher, ty khanstant

blaise rascal

This legendary tweet has been deleted, unfortunately. But it lives on in our hearts.

nut

can someone post the og screenshot for the “press f to pay respects”? I’m on my phone

blaise rascal

nut posted:

can someone post the og screenshot for the “press f to pay respects”? I’m on my phone
I am glad to aid a fellow soldier in need!

nut

peeking out from the trenches at my enemies wondering how I’m ever gonna get close enough to jump on one of their heads

blaise rascal

https://twitter.com/slasher/status/1294369144176074752
Glad to see we soldiers are making a difference, together ✨💞✨ (◕ω◕✿) ✨💞✨

blaise rascal

nut posted:

peeking out from the trenches at my enemies wondering how I’m ever gonna get close enough to jump on one of their heads

Escape From Noise

Hoo ha!

Thank you Pot Smoke Pheonnix for this Kickin' Rad sig

Chewbecca

Just chillin' : )
"Sarge, it's a right charlie foxtrot here, enemy is using wall-hacks *interference noise* over"

Thanks to Heather Papps for sweet sig, click for more hot lady action

sigs by luvcow and Khanstant.
Click on Spoonville for a neat surprise

(┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻ #YesNutNovember - add this to your sig if you love and support BYOB's own nut

your friend sk

(ヤイケス!)

This is my controller. There are many like it, but this one is mine.

My controller is my best friend. It is my life. I must master it as I must master my life.

Without me, my controller is useless. Without my controller, I am useless. I must aim my controller true. I must mash buttons faster than my enemy who is trying to frag me. I must complete my QTA before he completes his. I will ...

My controller and I know that what counts in-game is not the joysticks we aim, the resolution of our display, nor the microtransactions we make. We know that it is the frags that count. We will frag ...

My controller is human, even as I, because it is my life. Thus, I will learn it as a brother. I will learn its weaknesses, its strength, its parts, its accessories, its embedded LED lights and its collectible limited editions. I will keep my controller clean and ready, even as I am clean and ready. We will become part of each other. We will ...

Before God, I swear this creed. My controller and I are the defenders of my server. We are the gankers of our enemy. We are the saviors of my KD ratio.
So be it, until victory is Counterterrorists' and there is no enemy, but lag!

Join the BYOB Army

thank you again Saoshyant!!

blaise rascal

sk posted:

This is my controller. There are many like it, but this one is mine.

My controller is my best friend. It is my life. I must master it as I must master my life.

Without me, my controller is useless. Without my controller, I am useless. I must aim my controller true. I must mash buttons faster than my enemy who is trying to frag me. I must complete my QTA before he completes his. I will ...

My controller and I know that what counts in-game is not the joysticks we aim, the resolution of our display, nor the microtransactions we make. We know that it is the frags that count. We will frag ...

My controller is human, even as I, because it is my life. Thus, I will learn it as a brother. I will learn its weaknesses, its strength, its parts, its accessories, its embedded LED lights and its collectible limited editions. I will keep my controller clean and ready, even as I am clean and ready. We will become part of each other. We will ...

Before God, I swear this creed. My controller and I are the defenders of my server. We are the gankers of our enemy. We are the saviors of my KD ratio.
So be it, until victory is Counterterrorists' and there is no enemy, but lag!
:tviv:

owlhawk911

come chill with me, in byob

blaise rascal posted:

https://twitter.com/slasher/status/1294369144176074752
Glad to see we soldiers are making a difference, together ✨💞✨ (◕ω◕✿) ✨💞✨

the kids are alright

https://giant.gfycat.com/PlasticAngryHousefly.webm
this sig a mf'n vanisher joint. gobbos by khanstant

alnilam

I came here to play the hit free multiplayer game america's army and chew bubble gum, and my CO says I'm not allowed to chew bubble gum

ty manifisto

Escape From Noise

Hold position and wait for my command. Before that, do not move! I'm out of GFUEL and need to restock! Stay frosty, soldiers!

Macnult