Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

your friend sk

(ヤイケス!)

This is my controller. There are many like it, but this one is mine.

My controller is my best friend. It is my life. I must master it as I must master my life.

Without me, my controller is useless. Without my controller, I am useless. I must aim my controller true. I must mash buttons faster than my enemy who is trying to frag me. I must complete my QTA before he completes his. I will ...

My controller and I know that what counts in-game is not the joysticks we aim, the resolution of our display, nor the microtransactions we make. We know that it is the frags that count. We will frag ...

My controller is human, even as I, because it is my life. Thus, I will learn it as a brother. I will learn its weaknesses, its strength, its parts, its accessories, its embedded LED lights and its collectible limited editions. I will keep my controller clean and ready, even as I am clean and ready. We will become part of each other. We will ...

Before God, I swear this creed. My controller and I are the defenders of my server. We are the gankers of our enemy. We are the saviors of my KD ratio.
So be it, until victory is Counterterrorists' and there is no enemy, but lag!

Join the BYOB Army

thank you again Saoshyant!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

your friend sk

(ヤイケス!)

your friend sk

(ヤイケス!)

SweetWillyRollbar posted:

Dragging my opponent to The Hague to stand trial for using hacks.

your excellency, i was only following orders. disobeying my commander would have led to a ban from the server without a court martial