Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Xander B Coolridge
Sep 2, 2011

Literally Kermit posted:

CNN confirming tiny cans of soup found on place where fly landed

That's soup for my family

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

B B
Dec 1, 2005

The Artificial Kid posted:

There's a difference between saying you won't ban fracking, and going all in on fracking. Committing to banning fracking will alienate people who have been poisoned with the idea that their financial future depends on industries like fracking. But making renewable energy a superior alternative to fossil fuels will have the same impact while creating new industries and new jobs, and is more electorally palatable.

The net effect of this approach is at best marginally better than the status quo and still ends in disaster.

Oh well. I guess we'll get another shot at maybe doing something about climate change in 4 to 12 years.

B B fucked around with this message at 03:56 on Oct 8, 2020

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

Look you fucks, he's a goddamn business man.

STACKS of financial documents.

That is all.

*Talks about America for the next 85 seconds*

Petey
Nov 26, 2005

For who knows what is good for a person in life, during the few and meaningless days they pass through like a shadow? Who can tell them what will happen under the sun after they are gone?

Popete posted:

8th grade centrist

https://twitter.com/levie/status/1314030348527755265

bio posted:

Lead Magician (and CEO) at Box (@box); Huge ABBA fan

our tech companies are led by children, with child's mind, and politics

Almost Smart
Sep 14, 2001

so your telling me you wasn't drunk or fucked up in anyway. when you had sex with me and that monkey

HappyHippo posted:

I think the only things that will be talked about by tomorrow are:

1) Not commiting to a peaceful transfer of power
2) The fly

3) Thank you, Mr. Vice President.
4) Thank you, Mr. Vice President.
5) Thank you, Mr. Vice President.

Xombie
May 22, 2004

Soul Thrashing Black Sorcery

mutata posted:

As I cruise the internet, I'm seeing people declaring victory in every possible way. Pence won. Harris won. No one won. I'm assuming R poll numbers will get a bump regardless, but I have the sad brain so I probably would've assumed this anyway.

Even good VP debates do nothing and this one was more worthless than most.

"Winning" polls will just mirror the GE polls

Glumwheels
Jan 25, 2003

Oh god Anderson Cooper said Kamala Harris had a smile on her face and pence had a bloody eye and a fly on his head

Goosed it.
Nov 3, 2011

Xander B Coolridge posted:

That's soup for my flymily

Ftfy

Romes128
Dec 28, 2008

Fun Shoe
Dale on cnn.

MakaVillian
Aug 16, 2003

Well, in Whoville they say - that his tiny hands grew three sizes that day.

Fox news will be happy that they can kind of credibly call this a win unlike last week

FilthyImp
Sep 30, 2002

Anime Deviant

Xombie posted:

Even good VP debates do nothing and this one was more worthless than most.
Remember when Kaine did a lovely Trump impersonation?

Delthalaz
Mar 5, 2003

Slippery Tilde
Kamala’s biggest problem, and it’s a huge one, is that she’s a middle aged black woman professional who isn’t afraid or deferential toward much stupider white men. So a lot of
these assholes will just call her a “bitch” or rage stroke themselves about being disrespected

https://twitter.com/harlan/status/1314022287117627392

filthy regex
Oct 1, 2010

s/ (. Y .) / 8==D~~ /g

J-Spot posted:

Turns out the fly IS Pence. It's one of those Ratatouille situations.

Just letting you know that I have fwd: fwd: fwd:-ed this to my family and friends. But you won't see a god-damned cent.

Literally Kermit
Mar 4, 2012
t

Xander B Coolridge posted:

That's soup for my family

O ok carry on

MakaVillian
Aug 16, 2003

Delthalaz posted:

Kamala’s biggest problem, and it’s a huge one, is that she’s a middle aged black woman professional who isn’t afraid or deferential toward much stupider white men. So a lot of
these assholes will just call her a “bitch” or rage stroke themselves about being disrespected

Well I think most of those are locked in for Trump already

Real Name Grover
Feb 13, 2002

Like corn on the cob
Fan of Britches

Evan McMullin already got his shot

Bootleg Trunks
Jun 12, 2020

Delthalaz posted:

Piss boy is back? Where was he for the last 4 years?

Delthalaz
Mar 5, 2003

Slippery Tilde

MakaVillian posted:

Well I think most of those are locked in for Trump already

Yeah totally for the most part. Kamala also probably toned down her prosecutorial punches too.

an AOL chatroom
Oct 3, 2002

Honestly, a fly appearing for 2 minutes and overshadowing pretty much everything you had to say is PERFECT karma for the Tupac reserved seat jab.

America Inc.
Nov 22, 2013

I plan to live forever, of course, but barring that I'd settle for a couple thousand years. Even 500 would be pretty nice.

Delthalaz posted:

I can hear the sniveling from here

nine-gear crow
Aug 10, 2013

Delthalaz posted:

Can we make a trade with God for the good foul-mouthed misogynist Harlan?

I AM GRANDO
Aug 20, 2006

Delthalaz posted:

I thought Drew Carey lost a bunch of weight a while ago and wasn’t a piece of poo poo.

volts5000
Apr 7, 2009

It's electric. Boogie woogie woogie.

Delthalaz posted:

I'm just going to post a screenshot for posterity.

Bootleg Trunks
Jun 12, 2020

adoration for none posted:

That weak rear end peach fuzz is the only thing stopping him from looking like the kid from A Christmas Story

Josh Lyman
May 24, 2009

https://store.joebiden.com/truth-over-flies-fly-swatter/

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
Flies are attracted to malarkey

FilthyImp
Sep 30, 2002

Anime Deviant
I quite enjoyed Pence whining that Judge Handmaiden was getting a raw deal.

Yeah maybe we think someone living in their cult leader's compound is a bit sus

Douchebag
Oct 21, 2005

How does PenceFly rank against DukakisTank?

Xander B Coolridge
Sep 2, 2011

Real Name Grover posted:

Who's gonna play the fly on SNL this week

Jeff Goldblum

Epinephrine
Nov 7, 2008
I trust the fly more than Trump on COVID.

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT
Someone’s going to come up with a Mario Paint clone where you swat Mike Pence.

nine-gear crow
Aug 10, 2013

Douchebag posted:

Keith Olbermann once said “If you’re ever going to run for (vice) president, never put anything on your head...”

Yeowch!!! My Balls!!!
May 31, 2006

adoration for none posted:

dear god he tried to grow facial hair

why did he try to grow facial hair

i mean i get he's aging out of the role he was hired to play, Guy Fox Grandparents Wish Their Grandson Was, but dear god, why did he try to grow facial hair

Josh Lyman
May 24, 2009

CNN now interviewing their “undecided voters”

clam the FUCK down
Dec 20, 2013

Josh Lyman posted:

I don’t believe they are undecided for a second.

MakaVillian
Aug 16, 2003

Josh Lyman posted:

Is it as bad as last week?

Yeowch!!! My Balls!!!
May 31, 2006

Delthalaz posted:

Yeah totally for the most part. Kamala also probably toned down her prosecutorial punches too.

between this and the kavanaugh thing i'm beginning to suspect her "prosecutorial punches" were always a function of having other people in charge of arguing for her

Bioshuffle
Feb 10, 2011

No good deed goes unpunished

Douchebag posted:

Let's not forget what happened after Ted Cruz and his tonsil stone mishap. I doubt anyone will change their votes because of an errant fly.

Derpies
Mar 11, 2014

by sebmojo
These undecided voters are again showing that they are the stupidest people on the planet

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Space Gopher
Jul 31, 2006

BLITHERING IDIOT AND HARDCORE DURIAN APOLOGIST. LET ME TELL YOU WHY THIS SHIT DON'T STINK EVEN THOUGH WE ALL KNOW IT DOES BECAUSE I'M SUPER CULTURED.

Antifa Turkeesian posted:

I thought Drew Carey lost a bunch of weight a while ago and wasn’t a piece of poo poo.

Drew Carey is a libertarian who led a "smoke-in" to protest no-smoking laws in restaurants and sits on the board of the Reason Foundation.

He's done some cool things for libraries and other charities, and he's personally generous, but he's still a libertarian.