Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Prof. Crocodile

look we've been dancing around this for years now, and i understand it's not the easiest thing to talk about what with everything going on in the world right now, but i think we owe it to our children and our children's children to confront this topic.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Prof. Crocodile

look i'm not a weirdo or anything. i'm just wondering if--canonically speaking--mario fucks.

like did he ever whip his hog out in super mario 3, for example. i warped through a lot of that game, so idk if he did or not.

Areola Grande

it's a free country u pervs
Mario Mario is interested in the opposite sex but rarely gets beyond a smooch

touche Mario. Touche

Prof. Crocodile

prepuce repurposed posted:

Mario Mario is interested in the opposite sex but rarely gets beyond a smooch

touche Mario. Touche

i guess this is consistent with my experiences in the games as well, except in mario galaxy where the tanuki suit gives you giant balls like in pom poko.

Prof. Crocodile fucked around with this message at 03:52 on Oct 8, 2020

ClamdestineBoyster
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
He gets poon at the end of the game dude. Like do you even mario? :thunk:

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

FutonForensic

Dear Sexual Mario:

Please ""cum"" to the castle. I've prepped my cakey butt for you.

Yours truly--
Prickcess Fuckstool (Pussy)

ClamdestineBoyster
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
The mushrooms in the question boxes are a metaphor for Mario’s penis, and the fireflowers are a metaphor for the princesses spicy vagina. Their sexual intertwinement in ubiquitous throughout the game. :smuggo:

----------------

City of Glompton

mario is chaste

thank you PSP for the beautiful spring sig

Kaiser Schnitzel

Schnitzel mit uns

that dude can work some pipe FOR SURE

https://i.imgur.com/R8ctked.mp4
ty Manifisto for this wonderful sig!

nut

is rain wet

Areola Grande

it's a free country u pervs

City of Glompton posted:

mario is chaste

this is seeming more and more likely lately

Gross Dude

Gross Dude
Princess Chode Tool

frump truck

hello... again!

MArio Is a Sexual Boing

Prof. Crocodile

ClamdestineBoyster posted:

The mushrooms in the question boxes are a metaphor for Mario’s penis, and the fireflowers are a metaphor for the princesses spicy vagina. Their sexual intertwinement in ubiquitous throughout the game. :smuggo:

now i know what he was talking about when he said "waahaaaaaa!"

Prof. Crocodile

mario is also a doctor and a painter and a good driver, so he would probably be a pretty good husband, but idk if he is a generous lover, and that is important to long-term relationship success.

your friend sk

(ヤイケス!)

Prof. Crocodile posted:

mario is also a doctor and a painter and a good driver, so he would probably be a pretty good husband, but idk if he is a generous lover, and that is important to long-term relationship success.

pick two: modern renaissance man, can say anything other than "wahoo!", big hog

nut

i pick big hog twice

ClamdestineBoyster
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Prof. Crocodile posted:

He probably just uses the princesses holes for pleasure, does a few pumps, smokes a menthol, farts and rolls over and goes to sleep, and hogs the bathroom for 20 minutes in the morning in some sort of wrestling match with last nights calzone for one (she just has pickles and no-bake cookies), but he has had a long and arduous journey and maybe she just gets him, even if she isn’t satisfied, she can find comfort in him and let him use her body for a scratching post, never really wanting to ruin his routine she is accustomed to by suggesting she might want to try pee sometime.

----------------

FutonForensic

Gross Dude posted:

Princess Chode Tool

Joey McChrist

Gross Dude posted:

Princess Chode Tool

FutonForensic

i don't think mario has a lot going downstairs tbh, he wears that denim pretty tight and it's smooth as a melon between those pool noodle thighs

Khanstant
he is a golem, no thoughts, no feelings, just accepts commands

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

FutonForensic posted:

i don't think mario has a lot going downstairs tbh, he wears that denim pretty tight and it's smooth as a melon between those pool noodle thighs

The entire Mario is the dong

ClamdestineBoyster
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

FutonForensic posted:

Mario is a little mutton bottom tbh, but have you considered the other option, Sonic? He probably has a very small, weird penis that she can hardly feel compared to bowser, but it somehow manages to hurt with his erratic, angular speed thrusting. :thunkher:

----------------

owlhawk911

come chill with me, in byob

Kaiser Schnitzel posted:

that dude can work some pipe FOR SURE

https://giant.gfycat.com/PlasticAngryHousefly.webm
this sig a mf'n vanisher joint. gobbos by khanstant

FutonForensic

ClamdestineBoyster posted:

Mario is a little mutton bottom tbh, but have you considered the other option, Sonic? He probably has a very small, weird penis that she can hardly feel compared to bowser, but it somehow manages to hurt with his erratic, angular speed thrusting. :thunkher:

mario and sonic at the olympic village

ClamdestineBoyster
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

FutonForensic posted:

Let’s see sonic get through the first level of Mario bro’s in less than 60 seconds. Yeah loving right Mario wins. :mario:

----------------

owlhawk911

come chill with me, in byob

fully sexual mario with human titties

https://giant.gfycat.com/PlasticAngryHousefly.webm
this sig a mf'n vanisher joint. gobbos by khanstant

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD

Golfing, shooting basketball, painting, partying, going go-karting, playing tennis, hat shopping, paper-folding, finding himself, traveling in time, or even committing massive prescription drug fraud are all just ways to keep mario's mind occupied as it slowly drowns in built-up gametes. His prostate is the size of subcon.

The Voice of Labor

mario is biologically a sexual being but due to his strict catholic upbringing no one ever told him what his dick was for.

one day he will see two yoshis loving and figure out why bowzer "kidnaps" princess peach every thursday except for when she is on her period.

nut

FutonForensic posted:

yes

your friend sk

(ヤイケス!)

frump truck

hello... again!

mario is a sensual nightmare

frump truck

hello... again!

mario lights a yankee candle called "beautiful day" whenever he wants to Do It

Chewbecca

Just chillin' : )
Mario greasing up the pipes before he goes through them

Thanks to Heather Papps for sweet sig, click for more hot lady action

sigs by luvcow and Khanstant.
Click on Spoonville for a neat surprise

(┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻ #YesNutNovember - add this to your sig if you love and support BYOB's own nut

FutonForensic

Super Mario's Sexual Odyssey. Join Mario and his new friend, "Fappy," on an erotically supercharged adventure across eight titillating worlds, like "Bowser's gently caress Palace" and "New Dong City"

Diorama

i remember when all this was fields
sono mariosessuale

your friend sk

(ヤイケス!)

i regret to inform you that mario enjoys vore

Prof. Crocodile

sk posted:

i regret to inform you that mario enjoys vore

he is also a furry, but please no kink-shaming Mario itt, tia.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

your friend sk

(ヤイケス!)

Prof. Crocodile posted:

he is also a furry, but please no kink-shaming Mario itt, tia.

you're right, I should be accepting of mario's many sexual interests