Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

vanisher

Everyone in Columbus, OH: "heh, I mean thanks? how awkward. we're just regular people we don't need this idolization."

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

vanisher

Some teacher, talking through a smirk: "Ah yes and we'll be having a pop quiz the second Monday of October..."

The kids immediately realize the ploy, its Columbus OH day, a day to celebrate the city of Columbus.

Sig images courtesy of the talented Luvcow, Dumb Sex-Parrot, & Death Sext

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

Cincinnati and Cleveland pointedly not celebrating the occasion

vanisher

the mayor of Cleveland pulling the ritual "prank" on Columbus day by calling the mayor of Columbus OH to wish him a happy Cleveland day.

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
everyone putting a little bit of extra mayo into their ranch smoothie because it's colobus ohio day

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

ok what the actual gently caress colombus...

vanisher

Luvcow posted:

Choking down 3 different layers of relish to honor Columbus OH

vanisher

Some guys kids, just sobbing: "No Dad please, it's just a plate full of vinegar and corn"
The Dad: "You'll eat it and you'll sing the song just like every year!"

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

vanisher posted:

Some guys kids, just sobbing: "No Dad please, it's just a plate full of vinegar and corn"

bog pixie

the flavors definitely scream, but im not so sure about the ohio part

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
"you think cincinatti chili sucks? wait till you try our hotdogs"

Doctor Dogballs

driving the fuck truck from hand land to pound town without stopping at suction station

the hot dog is a natural casing stuffed with spicy pickled barleycorns

----------------
https://thumbs.gfycat.com/HopefulSophisticatedIndianrhinoceros-mobile.webm
"The Bad Boy of Comics"

Kaiser Schnitzel

Schnitzel mit uns

buncha columbians sitting around eating Johnny Marzetti and pretending it is a special local dish and not called 'train wreck'

https://i.imgur.com/R8ctked.mp4
ty Manifisto for this wonderful sig!

Kaiser Schnitzel

Schnitzel mit uns

Internet says they also dip their french fries in a Frosty/!?!?!? :stonk:

https://i.imgur.com/R8ctked.mp4
ty Manifisto for this wonderful sig!

ClamdestineBoyster
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
Dayton you’re mother. :smug:

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

FutonForensic

vanisher posted:

google THIS

vanisher posted:

google THIS

Buckeyes are good but they're just peanut butter cups made by someone going off a really bad verbal description of a peanut butter cup so how bad could they be?

google THIS

Person who invented buckeyes: I ran out of chocolate for the top and they look more like eyeballs than cups I'm terrible at everything :saddowns:

Friend: I know where people will be dumb enough to buy these

google THIS

IRL buckeyes are toxic nuts. I'm not sure what that says about Ohioans.

FutonForensic

google THIS posted:

IRL buckeyes are toxic nuts. I'm not sure what that says about Ohioans.

it says that they're loving freaks and should be locked inside a dome, a black dome, so no one can see them gently caress and suck and devour their weird rear end corn toxic nut trash. hth

your friend sk

(ヤイケス!)

Luvcow posted:

upon further review, I will be choosing a different city to celebrate today. any recs

Prof. Crocodile

vanisher posted:

Choking down 3 different layers of relish to honor Columbus OH

:patriot:

Doctor Dogballs

driving the fuck truck from hand land to pound town without stopping at suction station

Kaiser Schnitzel posted:

Internet says they also dip their french fries in a Frosty/!?!?!? :stonk:

dont deny it before you try it

----------------
https://thumbs.gfycat.com/HopefulSophisticatedIndianrhinoceros-mobile.webm
"The Bad Boy of Comics"

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

Luvcow posted:

This is a hot dog war crime

clammy

are people in ohio disproportionately into the drew carey show? like do they run reruns in that region because yay ohio

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

clammy posted:

are people in ohio disproportionately into the drew carey show? like do they run reruns in that region because yay ohio

Pretty sure they just eat nasty hot dogs and yell incoherently while making GBS threads themselves

clammy

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN posted:

Pretty sure they just eat nasty hot dogs and yell incoherently while making GBS threads themselves

yeah but do they like the drew carey show is what i wanna know. like you can eat hot dogs and poo poo yourself and still watch tv

alnilam

clammy posted:

People from the cleve probably. From y-town, maybe. From columbus and cinci, definitely not

Areola Grande

it's a free country u pervs

Doctor Dogballs posted:

the hot dog is a natural casing stuffed with spicy pickled barleycorns

surely I don't need 2 remind u that hot dog is sex. have some respect

Macnult

vanisher posted:

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

Ohio delenda est

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

nut

vanisher posted:

lmfao