Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Icochet
Mar 18, 2008

I have a very small TV. Don't make fun of it! Please don't shame it like that~

Grimey Drawer
Just kidding, everything's great.

Just that it's Jeffrey YOSPOS's first day on the job and it must be stressful.

Let's undermine his confidence (in good spirit) itt

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

you can't fool me jeffrey i know that you are lowtax irl.

Icochet
Mar 18, 2008

Grimey Drawer

Hell Yeah posted:

Extremely hosed up if true :whitewater:

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
Post your spine Mr. Jeff Rey

Edmund Sparkler
Jul 4, 2003
For twelve years, you have been asking: Who is John Galt? This is John Galt speaking. I am the man who loves his life. I am the man who does not sacrifice his love or his values. I am the man who has deprived you of victims and thus has destroyed your world, and if you wish to know why you are peris

I got my eye on this new guy. There WILL be talk around the water cooler.

Icochet
Mar 18, 2008

Grimey Drawer
There was a bit of a slowness problem about 12 hours ago. "Heh, meet the new boss.." I quipped and everybody on the bus clapped

Inept
Jul 8, 2003

Hell Yeah posted:

jeffrey is radium. its the long con

An Ounce of Gold
Jul 13, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
I heard he cancelled the 2020 Goonmeet and took the creamers out of the lunch room.

I haven't confirmed this, but a lot of people have been talking about it.

gleebster
Dec 16, 2006

Only a howler
Pillbug
Dear Geoffrey,

Play
Apr 25, 2006

Strong stroll for a mangy stray
jeffrey what can i do to get a high position in your most exalted of administrations. pm me. nothing is off the table

Icochet
Mar 18, 2008

Grimey Drawer
Jeffrey von YOSPOS.. sounds german

Deep Glove Bruno
Sep 4, 2015

yung swamp thang

Icochet posted:

Jeffrey von YOSPOS.. sounds german

and who else was german

its all nice on rice
Nov 12, 2006

Sweet, Salty Goodness.

Buglord

Deep Glove Bruno posted:

and who else was german

Freud was Austrian

Icochet
Mar 18, 2008

Grimey Drawer

Deep Glove Bruno posted:

and who else was german

loving Scooter

William Henry Hairytaint
Oct 29, 2011

I wonder how long it'll take for Jeffrey's name to be a curse in the mouth of the majority of us

Probably longer than most of us will live it took 20 years for that to happen with Lowtax and he was beating everybody he saw (except Uwe Boll)

My Lovely Horse
Aug 21, 2010

Icochet posted:

Let's undermine his confidence (in good spirit) itt
I'm trying to come up with a good angle but I just keep coming back to "he bought Something Awful"

Bronze Fonz
Feb 14, 2019

Hell Yeah posted:

This was never addressed in any serious manner, we STILL haven't seen a long form birth certificate so this is all BALONEY until we've seen the paper.

And sexy pictures. Jeffory if you read this please send sexy pictures. TIA (Thanks In Advance) thanks

RepeatingMeme
Dec 27, 2012

this place is not a place of honor

no highly esteemed deed is commemorated here

nothing valued is here

what is here was dangerous and repulsive to us

this place is best shunned and left uninhabited

My Lovely Horse posted:

I'm trying to come up with a good angle but I just keep coming back to "he bought Something Awful"

The biggest red flag tbh

My Lovely Horse
Aug 21, 2010

like, Christ, talk about spending :10bux: to post on a forum

Edmund Sparkler
Jul 4, 2003
For twelve years, you have been asking: Who is John Galt? This is John Galt speaking. I am the man who loves his life. I am the man who does not sacrifice his love or his values. I am the man who has deprived you of victims and thus has destroyed your world, and if you wish to know why you are peris

Icochet posted:

loving Scooter

Ngl, I am obsessed with that bad German techno band.

Icochet
Mar 18, 2008

Grimey Drawer

My Lovely Horse posted:

"he bought 200 000 little liabilities that he is personally responsible for in the eyes of God"

Edmund Sparkler
Jul 4, 2003

Icochet posted:

"he bought 200 000 little liabilities that he is personally responsible for in the eyes of God"

Just the right labor force for a shitposting sweatshop.

Play
Apr 25, 2006

pms still open, heh. referring to my post above, in case you didn't see it. please

Bust Rodd
Oct 21, 2008

by VideoGames
One time I was dumb and auto banned myself for trying to tell everyone how awesome Mark Hamill is and after everyone, literally everyone called me a stupid baby in QCS, Jeffrey said he agreed with me so that is probably the worst thing that I can say against him is that he hitched his horse to my cart.

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames
Oh no, Jeffrey didn't read the stipulation that shmorky was included in the sale.

Bronze Fonz
Feb 14, 2019

Bust Rodd posted:

One time I was dumb and auto banned myself for trying to tell everyone how awesome Mark Hamill is and after everyone, literally everyone called me a stupid baby in QCS, Jeffrey said he agreed with me so that is probably the worst thing that I can say against him is that he hitched his horse to my cart.

Ok Jeffrey's canceled.

Icochet
Mar 18, 2008

Grimey Drawer

Meredith Baxter-Burnout posted:

Ngl, I am obsessed with that bad German techno band.

:hai:

Revins
Nov 2, 2007

tune the FM in to static and pretend that its the sea

Bust Rodd posted:

reevaluating my feelings on this jeffrey fella in light of these revelations

Edmund Sparkler
Jul 4, 2003

Unfinish3d posted:

reevaluating my feelings on this jeffrey fella in light of these revelations

Chumpy
Dec 28, 2008

Nap Ghost
I bet Jeffrey can't even make search work :colbert:

i must compose
Jul 4, 2010

Until the lions have their own historians, the history of the hunt will always glorify the hunter.
Jeffrey has always been a good poster it's good to see good posting met with its just reward (being the owner of a lovely dying website and also truly a very thankless occupation!). A modern day martyr!

i must compose
Jul 4, 2010

Until the lions have their own historians, the history of the hunt will always glorify the hunter.
P. S. When is xenforo

rocketrobot
Jul 11, 2003

How do I know if the new guy is cool or not?

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com

Colonel Cancer posted:

Post your spine Mr. Jeff Rey

Play
Apr 25, 2006

jeffrey if you click the little question mark below my avatar you can immediately see all my posts in this thread, seems like a fun thing to do

Icochet
Mar 18, 2008

Grimey Drawer

rocketrobot posted:

How do I know if the new guy is cool or not?

When the referee shouts "8...9...10!" on top of Uwe Boll's prone mangled body

SRQ
Nov 9, 2009

yospos amber mode isn't forums wide.
jeff clearly doesn't have our interests in mind. yospos must revolt.

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

Play posted:

jeffrey what can i do to get a high position in your most exalted of administrations. pm me. nothing is off the table

Sucking cock works in other administrations, why not here.

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002

I pooped and the poop went out of my butt and right back into my butt it was weird.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

jeffrey, every time i submit a post it adds an extra 'J' at the end. it only started happening after you took over. can you look into it? thanks! J