Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Motherfucker
Jul 16, 2011

I certainly dont have deep-seated issues involving birthdays.
One day an evil witch kicks you in the junk, steals your lunch money and curses your dick a butthole. She points a withered finger at you and says 'This is the time, now you must choose, making GBS threads or pissing, which will you lose?!'

So, would you rather never pee again or never poop again??

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Acelerion
May 3, 2005

Motherfucker posted:

One day an evil witch kicks you in the junk, steals your lunch money and curses your dick a butthole. She points a withered finger at you and says 'This is the time, now you must choose, making GBS threads or pissing, which will you lose?!'

Pissing:
1. Always has to happen when youre in the middle of something
2. Not enough time to really check your phone
3. Constant reminder of your aging prostate and impending death

making GBS threads
1. A relaxing way to clear your head after coffee
2. Ample time to catch up on the forums
3. Nasty smells to gross out your friends and loved one

The choice is easy

Iron Chef Ramen
Sep 15, 2007

HA HA! YOU HAVE CHOSEN POORLY!
does it take away the biological need to piss and poo poo?

is this a question of, would you rather die from a burst colon or an exploding bladder?

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

Never poo poo again

Finicums Wake
Mar 13, 2017
Probation
Can't post for 8 years!

Motherfucker posted:

drat!

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
Both please.

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

alright, considering that this witch has pointed at my dick and has cursed it to be a butthole, does it mean I'll be peeing out of my rear end or making GBS threads out of my dick

Entorwellian
Jun 30, 2006

Northern Flicker
Anna's Hummingbird

Sorry, but the people have spoken.

Never poo poo again. Easily.

Egg Moron
Jul 21, 2003

the dreams of the delighting void

I will continue to poo poo through my posting

Finicums Wake
Mar 13, 2017
Probation
Can't post for 8 years!
when i have to pee really bad and then i pee, it's merely a relief. but taking a poo poo feels both like a relief and good. therefore, i choose to retain the ability to poop. checkmate, witch

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

Entorwellian posted:

Never poo poo again. Easily.

Trixie Hardcore
Jul 1, 2006

Placeholder.
I have neither a dick nor butthole, OP. But obviously I’d give up pooping, think of the time you’d save! Why I could pick up a new hobby with all that free time.

Farm Frenzy
Jan 3, 2007

i tried really hard to make some sort of joke about the OP's posting being making GBS threads or peeing but i couldnt think of anything. so im going to have to say no more making GBS threads op

Salacious Spy
May 29, 2010

Well the word got around they said this kid is insane, man
Banged in the mouth and now he's got AIDS, man
given that I get up like 3-4 times a night to piss I would happily give that bullshit up and let her disappear my dick so I can finally realize my dream of becoming a monotreme: making GBS threads, pissing, and cumming all out of a single unified hole

thus will begin my journey of changing my vestigial fleshbag into one that mirrors my real personal identity, a big gay birb

indigi
Jul 20, 2004

how can we not talk about family
when family's all that we got?

Trixie Hardcore posted:

I have neither a dick nor butthole, OP. But obviously I’d give up pooping, think of the time you’d save! Why I could pick up a new hobby with all that free time.

do you really spend more time pooping than you do peeing on an aggregate basis? I don't think I do

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

Jim Long-un posted:

given that I get up like 3-4 times a night to piss I would happily give that bullshit up and let her disappear my dick so I can finally realize my dream of becoming a monotreme: making GBS threads, pissing, and cumming all out of a single unified hole

thus will begin my journey of changing my vestigial fleshbag into one that mirrors my real personal identity, a big gay birb

Instead of all at once, imagine if you could poo poo then piss after from the same hole. The biological bidet...

indigi
Jul 20, 2004

Homeless Friend posted:

Instead of all at once, imagine if you could poo poo then piss after from the same hole. The biological bidet...

it's a cloaca innit

Trixie Hardcore
Jul 1, 2006

Placeholder.

indigi posted:

do you really spend more time pooping than you do peeing on an aggregate basis? I don't think I do

Couple hours a day, same as everyone else.

Probably Magic
Oct 9, 2012

Looking cute, feeling cute.
Relatively easy to piss on the side of the road, harder to poo poo, so I'm going for no more making GBS threads, personally.

Pingui
Jun 4, 2006

WTF?
I don't think I would be able to conduct my important research if one ingredient was lacking.

Is Obama an option instead?

forkboy84
Jun 13, 2012

Corgis love bread. And Puro

Assuming it's just "don't need to do it anymore", pissing can go. It's really annoying waking up first thing absolutely dying to pee and someone else is in the bog so you go to piss in the garden because you literally cannot wait, but it's raining outside so you get damp. F'real, my meds have hosed my bladder & I can no longer go more than 3 hours without peeing. It's miserable.

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

I eat the witch, grokk her essence, cast the spell on my enemies.

1982 Subaru Brat
Feb 2, 2007

by Athanatos

Homeless Friend posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r4NL3jyED28

THS
Sep 15, 2017

never poo poo again

im gay

thats not candy
Mar 10, 2010

Hell Gem
worry free anal whenever i want sign me up

THS
Sep 15, 2017

thats not candy posted:

worry free anal whenever i want sign me up

thetan_guy42
Oct 15, 2016
Probation
Can't post for 2 hours!
Lipstick Apathy
The rear end has a built in redundancy - the ability to piss. Therefore the choice is simple

whaley
Aug 13, 2000

MY DOODOO IS SPRAYING OUT
whatever

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007
does the poo poo get teleported out of your rear end, whats the deal. do farts still exist. a lot of questions

indigi
Jul 20, 2004

I would choose to never piss. I hate having piss in my balls

T-man
Aug 22, 2010

Talk shit, get bzzzt.

pooping, i make huge shits that take a while to clean up with my poop katana

Farm Frenzy
Jan 3, 2007

no more making GBS threads? how would you write your posts op

Trixie Hardcore
Jul 1, 2006

Placeholder.
What happens if someone gets stung by a jellyfish and all you can do is poop?

Nix Panicus
Feb 25, 2007

How am I supposed to steal company time if I can't poop? The choice is easy

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AxGrap
Jan 11, 2005

☝☯ Ŧ𝓤𝒸Ҝ 𝓨𝕠𝔲! 🐼👽

Iron Chef Ramen posted:

does it take away the biological need to piss and poo poo?

is this a question of, would you rather die from a burst colon or an exploding bladder?

Important question never answered by op