Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

The_Rob

Blah blah blah blah!!
I知 walking around drinking and no cops can hassle me. everyone here is having a good time.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Areola Grande

it's a free country u pervs
I feel u bro. Real post I walk around my neighborhood with a cold one every night :razzy:

ib like 2 think my neighbors call me the Walkin Drinkin Dude

spring sigs by nesamdoom and Ravenous Scoot

Areola Grande

If I see headlights that look coppy I use a lil sleight of hand 2 make it look like a cherry Sqeeze-it behind my wrist

vanisher

The_Rob posted:

I知 walking around drinking and no cops can hassle me. everyone here is having a good time.

(alnilam peeping around a fence and looking over the rim of his shades) move along...

Sig images courtesy of the talented Luvcow, Dumb Sex-Parrot, & Death Sext

Areola Grande

Covid basically lets u drink wherever

The_Rob

Blah blah blah blah!!
yeah I致e been drinking since noon.

I知 not even drunk

Areola Grande

practice ur covid face in case they dare 2 hassle u

Areola Grande

The_Rob posted:

yeah I’ve been drinking since noon.

I’m not even drunk

try rum

The_Rob

Blah blah blah blah!!

I知 more of a whisky man myself. but if I知 outside drinking it痴 only lovely beer

Areola Grande

fair

more falafel please

forums poster

prepuce repurposed posted:

Covid basically lets u drink wherever

yeah the parks here were already basically fair game, and there's never been no shortage of old polish guys with a 44oz plastic bottle of king cobra, no bag, but these days I have no problem going down to the park and cracking tallboys with nothing covering them. what am I gonna go to the bar

thanks Saoshyant and nesamdoom for the sigs!

Goons Are Gifts

the cops will get trashed with you actually

alnilam

Goons Are Great posted:

ty manifisto

Ass-penny

Goons Are Great posted:

I don't get trashed with cops, I just put them in the trash.

Escape From Noise

No law against drinking in public in Japan!

Same with New Orleans

Evil Bob

've lived a thousand times. I found out what it means to be GBS.
there I was just struttin down Rue le Hurf, road soda in my hand, sippin on my 50/50 without a care. I love it round here, everywhere I go people yelling cheers, offerin a joint now and again. the sun is goin down but I think I値l follow it to where it sets, I値l find another drink when I get there.

Areola Grande

Evil Bob posted:

there I was just struttin down Rue le Hurf, road soda in my hand, sippin on my 50/50 without a care. I love it round here, everywhere I go people yelling cheers, offerin a joint now and again. the sun is goin down but I think I’ll follow it to where it sets, I’ll find another drink when I get there.

I consider u the Norm (from Cheers) of byob sir. That's a big get

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

Fun fact: the backpack of my space suit is a giant box of wine

Ass-penny

Drinking in public is extra legal in BYOB, the mayor approaches you, bows, and hands you the key to the city.

Evil Bob

I love drinking on the street in byob, when the fuzz rides by I flip em the bird "Move along boys, the donut shop is that way"

Pissed Ape Sexist

You better go get me a pitcher
Of motherfuckin mop'n'glo
Last one done drinking has to masturbate
So lock and load
"Excuse me sir, I think you're bleeding"
I don't care, gently caress it yo
You could stick your fist up my butt
And my rear end wouldn't know

Queen-Of-Hearts

"I want to break your heart💔 and give you mine🫀"

I didn't realize drinking in public was against the law outside of byob until like 15 years into it

:h: sig by Prof. Crocodile:h:
:byodame:BYOB spells: Mutually Assured Kindness:byodame:

Joey McChrist

The_Rob posted:

*pulls two tallboys out of my cargo shorts like john cena*

The_Rob

Blah blah blah blah!!

Joey McChrist posted:

*pulls two tallboys out of my cargo shorts like john cena*

hell Yeah brother

Areola Grande

sometimes I open my curtains and stand at the window with a giant martini glass just so passers-by are crystal clear on my status

Lil Swamp Booger Baby

I had to come to BYOB to drink my bottled water because they got extremely angry at me in the other forums when I drank in public.

Areola Grande

hosed up if true

Evil Bob

Lil Swamp Booger Baby posted:

I had to come to BYOB to drink my bottled water because they got extremely angry at me in the other forums when I drank in public.

the other forums can be....not chill

Ass-penny

prepuce repurposed posted:

sometimes I open my curtains and stand at the window with a giant martini glass just so passers-by are crystal clear on my status

thank you so much to nesamdoom for the scurry fall sig!

(┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻ #YesNutNovember - add this to your sig if you love and support BYOB's own nut

Evil Bob

I like to go stand out on the edge of BYOB with a six pack, just sit on the bench across the way from the other forums, crackin open cold ones while getting dirty looks from the posters over yonder.

"these folks need to chill out" i think to myself

The_Rob

Blah blah blah blah!!

Evil Bob posted:

I like to go stand out on the edge of BYOB with a six pack, just sit on the bench across the way from the other forums, crackin open cold ones while getting dirty looks from the posters over yonder.

"these folks need to chill out" i think to myself

I知 usually swimming In the waves throwing back cold ones deep in the BYOB ocean.

Evil Bob

The_Rob posted:

I知 usually swimming In the waves throwing back cold ones deep in the BYOB ocean.

I like to swim to the buoy then head back to the bonfire and take a swig off my flask of whiskey before passing it around to my friends. Just lay back on my towel looking at the stars over head, letting the music from the stereo and the murmur of voices take me away. Theres nothing to worry about here, its all good.

The_Rob

Blah blah blah blah!!

Evil Bob posted:

I like to swim to the buoy then head back to the bonfire and take a swig off my flask of whiskey before passing it around to my friends. Just lay back on my towel looking at the stars over head, letting the music from the stereo and the murmur of voices take me away. Theres nothing to worry about here, its all good.

yo man I知 vibing off of your post.

Areola Grande

vibing is key when tryna keep poo poo tight

Lil Swamp Booger Baby

The_Rob posted:

yo man I’m vibing off of your post.

Wow, vibin, now thats what I'm talking about

Ass-penny

Evil Bob posted:

more falafel please

forums poster

is it still bannable to drunk post in grey forums. I basically left after LF shut down

thanks Saoshyant and nesamdoom for the sigs!

Christoph
I hide my booze in a brown bag and call it cryptobooze

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Pissed Ape Sexist

I drink wine out of Snoop Dogg's shoe and call it crip toe booze

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Evil Bob

Just got back from a swim in Lake OHBEE, now im going to walk to the corner store while drinking coffee with a bit of whiskey in it. But instead of pouring whiskey into my coffee, i pour my coffee into the whiskey bottle, so everyone knows im on that level.