Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Schadenboner
Aug 15, 2011

by Shine
Well, I have no design ability and contribute negative utility to any TG thread I end up in but: +1 to the Piss Whizzard if we're voting?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Schadenboner
Aug 15, 2011

by Shine

TotalHell posted:

Took a shot at this, but it's admittedly hard to get enough of their faces in frame when gangtags tend to be wide rather than portrait-y.

Make the third-to-last frame the guy eating he gun, the second-to-last the brainspray on the wall, then the "Trad Games" wipe?

Schadenboner
Aug 15, 2011

by Shine
Then maybe don't have the guy eating his own gun at all?

:shrug:

Schadenboner
Aug 15, 2011

by Shine

:nfpa:

E: Updated to new rev.

Schadenboner fucked around with this message at 13:13 on Oct 23, 2020

Schadenboner
Aug 15, 2011

by Shine
I'm going to have to go Hams over Space Barbies but it's a close-run thing?

Schadenboner
Aug 15, 2011

by Shine

PoptartsNinja posted:

Give it a little time

https://thumbs.gfycat.com/GeneralTepidBrant-mobile.mp4

Schadenboner
Aug 15, 2011

by Shine
Voting

and

Schadenboner
Aug 15, 2011

by Shine
It would be improper for me to express a preference about anything other than the Minis one.

I vote L > C > K for that one and "Uninstructed Delegation" for the others.

Schadenboner fucked around with this message at 15:25 on Nov 2, 2020

Schadenboner
Aug 15, 2011

by Shine
May I please have the Space Barbies and the Paintwater?

Ive never ha a tag before, how does it work, do I have to drive around without headlights until someone brights me, then kill them?

E: loving mobileposting...

Schadenboner fucked around with this message at 17:11 on Nov 3, 2020

Schadenboner
Aug 15, 2011

by Shine
My gangtags is :nfpa: af.

:tipshat:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Schadenboner
Aug 15, 2011

by Shine

Xiahou Dun posted:

This is gonna sound saccharine, but we're hundreds of posts and over a dozen pages into an internet thread, and most of it has been dominated by people saying "please" and "thank you".

We have somehow created one of the most aggressively polite things on the web. That seriously owns.

:actually: I think you'll find that you should have ended this with a "Great job, everyone!"?

E: Now we need a "Civilcore" tag, though?