Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Zenithe
Feb 25, 2013

Ask not to whom the Anidavatar belongs; it belongs to thee.

MiddleOne posted:

Someone made a 80 minute retrospective on all the seasons and by far my favorite moment is him losing it at ghost dad in season 7: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MWu9ozR3qII&t=3902s

I like the new youtube feature that you can do chapters, so you can see the increasing length of time it takes to complain towards the later seasons.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zenithe
Feb 25, 2013

Dexter pretending to dance like poo poo even though Hall can absolutely dance like a pro continues to be very funny

Zenithe
Feb 25, 2013

Well I liked it :)

Zenithe
Feb 25, 2013

It would have been dumb, but as soon as we saw Harrison for real I went, that's not Harrison, that's Cody grown up, and he's figured it out and come to gently caress Dexter up real good. Probably good that's not what happened

Zenithe
Feb 25, 2013

That's right he kills the guy stalking Astor and them steals his milk lmao

Zenithe
Feb 25, 2013

CRUSTY MINGE posted:

I hope Masuka settled down with a nice BDSM dominatrix. Dude would have to be around 50, he just needs some regular strange.

His laugh is great.

Current headcanon: he married his tattoo artist.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zenithe
Feb 25, 2013

I'm here for more garbage, keep it coming.