Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Prof. Crocodile

i saw this bottle of spriteTM hanging from a tree in the woods, and when i went to grab it, i fell into a pit that was concealed with sticks and leaves.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Prof. Crocodile

and before you accuse me of being out of touch with today's hip lingo i should tell you: i wanted to have sex with that bottle of spriteTM

nut

at home i poke tiny holes in the dr pepper cans and drain them completely before refilling them with sand grain by grain and restocking them in the grocery store

Trying

My only move in Bullfrog Productions' Theme Park

Evil Bob

've lived a thousand times. I found out what it means to be GBS.

nut posted:

at home i poke tiny holes in the dr pepper cans and drain them completely before refilling them with sand grain by grain and restocking them in the grocery store

So embarrassed about that time I was playing cards with the guys and cans of dr pepper came up. They were all teasing me saying I had never even held a can of doctor pepper before, they all laughed when they asked me what a can of dr pepper feels like and I said "Like its filled with sand"

FutonForensic

right there with you op. when i'm craving the lemon-lime thristquenching power of spriteTM, there's no telling how many pits, nets, and abysses i'll plummet into for just a drop of that fizzy good stuff.

nut

Evil Bob posted:

So embarrassed about that time I was playing cards with the guys and cans of dr pepper came up. They were all teasing me saying I had never even held a can of doctor pepper before, they all laughed when they asked me what a can of dr pepper feels like and I said "Like its filled with sand"

google THIS

My buddy tries to warn me that the tall drink of water I've got my eye on is actually a soda and thus not very hydrating, but I refuse to listen. That's obviously just a crease in her skirt, I insist, not a pull tab bulge.

The Voice of Labor

op how are you getting signal in the woods?

maybe call and try to have a pizza delivered?

maybe call and try to have a pizza delivered and also a 2 liter bottle of sprite?

FutonForensic

You find yourself on the beach. Near you is a cooler; nestled between the ice cubes is a single, 20 Fl Oz bottle of SpriteTM

>> examine sprite

[ Perception check: PASSED ]

The SpriteTM is riddled with poison. A classic thirst trap! You would surely die if you drink the SpriteTM.

>> drink sprite

You would surely die if you drink SpriteTM. Are you sure?

>> drink sprite

You drink the SpriteTM. You are dead. Congratulations! You win

Prof. Crocodile

The Voice of Labor posted:

op how are you getting signal in the woods?

maybe call and try to have a pizza delivered?

maybe call and try to have a pizza delivered and also a 2 liter bottle of sprite?

the only place that delivers to the pit in the woods has pepsi products. :mad:

Prof. Crocodile

FutonForensic posted:

You find yourself on the beach. Near you is a cooler; nestled between the ice cubes is a single, 20 Fl Oz bottle of SpriteTM

>> examine sprite

[ Perception check: PASSED ]

The SpriteTM is riddled with poison. A classic thirst trap! You would surely die if you drink the SpriteTM.

>> drink sprite

You would surely die if you drink SpriteTM. Are you sure?

>> drink sprite

You drink the SpriteTM. You are dead. Congratulations! You win

another byob success story :rip:

The Voice of Labor

settle for a sierra mist and maybe get some help out of the hole?

unless it was that very same pizza place that set the trap

Heather Papps

hello friend

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XhQJSo3mGpE
sharpened stakes hidden in the nestea plunge pits accounts for the most soft drink related injuries per year. please help, and donate what you can.

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FutonForensic

Did You Know? the "take the nestea plunge" campaign ads always played back-to-back with PSAs for the suicide hotline