Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Kula Bocca
Jan 11, 2006

After the White House what is there to do but drink?

SUPERMAN'S GAL PAL posted:

Jennifer Diane Reitz. I’m mobile posting so I’m unable to post the comic that most folks probably know her by (“do you know what my kokoro wish is?”) but quite notably waaaaaaay back in the day owned the site that what was once THE resource for anime info in the late 90s/early 00s (I’m blanking on the name). She sold the site for a ridiculous amount for the time period, potentially a quarter-million, but turned around and spent it frivolously on anime merch, which back then had to be imported at high cost.

Also notable for being at first an early resource, then one to avoid, for transwomen (because she was and probably still is a transmedicalist, meaning she believes you MUST have surgery and be on hormones to be trans - this is way outdated and gatekeepy).

It was HappyPuppy, a website I used to go to for demos and FAQs back when the web was new. I was pretty surprised to hear what had happened to it, to say the least.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU