Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Happy Hippo

The Something Awful Forums > The Finer Arts > Batman's Shameful Secret > BSS Derailed Thread: Spider-Island

popeyes red beans and rice

kfc baked beans

mcdonalds has the fry game on lock

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Christoph
Cracker Barrel has okra and hash brown casserole.

Depending on the location (i.e. are you in the South) they might be transcendent or they might suck.

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Happy Hippo

The Something Awful Forums > The Finer Arts > Batman's Shameful Secret > BSS Derailed Thread: Spider-Island

i gently caress with cracker barrel's cabbage too

more falafel please

forums poster

Culver's cheese curds are pretty dope especially if they have marinara for dipping but a lot of them don't

thanks Saoshyant and nesamdoom for the sigs!

Kaiser Schnitzel

Schnitzel mit uns

Checkers French fries

Popeyes mashed potats are real good too

https://i.imgur.com/R8ctked.mp4
ty Manifisto for this wonderful sig!

owlhawk911

come chill with me, in byob

more falafel please posted:

Culver's cheese curds are pretty dope especially if they have marinara for dipping but a lot of them don't

i parsed marinara here as marijuana and now i am chasing an impossible dream

https://giant.gfycat.com/PlasticAngryHousefly.webm
this sig a mf'n vanisher joint. gobbos by khanstant

your friend sk

(ヤイケス!)

the haitian place down the street has real good stir-fried cabbage and carrots :kiss:

owlhawk911 posted:

i parsed marinara here as marijuana and now i am chasing an impossible dream

aw man i wanna get high from tomato sauce now

Join the BYOB Army

thank you again Saoshyant!!

Android Blues

the saddlebag of Joseph Scott's horse, Penitent Mildred, is finely embroidered with ravels of silvery-gold. I think Penitent Mildred's saddlebag is the best side item. there is stiff competition from the bandolier of "Wandering Leg" Jeb Roberts which has a splendid buckle of bronze, but as Jeb's buckle is vanity embodied, it would be sinful to award him the prize. Those are my thoughts, hoss. Happy trails.

Chewbecca

Just chillin' : )
I've literally eaten none of the foods mentioned itt and I feel like I'm missing out on something =\

Thanks to Heather Papps for sweet sig, click for more hot lady action

sigs by luvcow and Khanstant.
Click on Spoonville for a neat surprise

(┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻ #YesNutNovember - add this to your sig if you love and support BYOB's own nut

Areola Grande

it's a free country u pervs

Chewbecca posted:

I've literally eaten none of the foods mentioned itt and I feel like I'm missing out on something =\

how about kfc potato wedgers :allears:

Chewbecca

lol I might have had those but I don't think they've had them in a while

A few years back maccas had chips and grave,chips and salsa, all kinds of "loaded chips" options and they were pretty good, come to think of it!

(┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻ #YesNutNovember - add this to your sig if you love and support BYOB's own nut

Areola Grande

Chewbecca posted:

but I don't think they've had them in a while

that's because they killed them off. No more wedgers. the only good side kfc ever had and they got rid of em. pisses me right off!

Chewbecca

prepuce repurposed posted:

that's because they killed them off. No more wedgers. the only good side kfc ever had and they got rid of em. pisses me right off!

<:mad:> me too!!!!

Crusty Nutsack

SUCK LASER, COPPERS

more falafel please posted:

try dipping them in their hot cheese sauce next time! it's really good and you can never have too much cheese

Zurtilik

The Biggest Brain in Guardia
Rally's Fries
Arby's Potato Cakes
Texas Roadhouse Bread and Baked Potatoes

owlhawk911

come chill with me, in byob

Busty Nutsack posted:

try dipping them in their hot cheese sauce next time! it's really good and you can never have too much cheese

https://giant.gfycat.com/PlasticAngryHousefly.webm
this sig a mf'n vanisher joint. gobbos by khanstant

nut

Android Blues posted:

the saddlebag of Joseph Scott's horse, Penitent Mildred, is finely embroidered with ravels of silvery-gold. I think Penitent Mildred's saddlebag is the best side item. there is stiff competition from the bandolier of "Wandering Leg" Jeb Roberts which has a splendid buckle of bronze, but as Jeb's buckle is vanity embodied, it would be sinful to award him the prize. Those are my thoughts, hoss. Happy trails.

nut

if you buy a boat they give you one of those floating keychains for the keys for free you ever wonder they don’t just make the key out of foating

Prof. Crocodile

i haven't eaten fast food for years, but mention of rally's/checkers fries brought back a lot of memories, because they are bomb af. probably because they contain approximately 1,000,000 mg of salt but still.

i think on the whole it's probably popeyes. their mashed potatoes and beans/rice are both s-tier sides, and their biscuits are also pretty good.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Areola Grande

agreed. Popeye's sides own by a mile.

still mad they 86'd the po'boy tho