Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Chewbecca

Just chillin' : )
Itt I will post the ops from threads from around these forums. Without cheating you have to guess which forum they originated from.

I'll keep a running tab of the winners for each round, and record them in the op.

Let's play!

Round 1
Nut 1
Doctor Dogballs 1
Magic Cactus 1
Sk 1

And the answers for round 1 are:

1. P/C
2. FYAD
3. YLLS
4. The Imp Zone
5. BYOB

Chewbecca fucked around with this message at 23:45 on Oct 16, 2020

Thanks to Heather Papps for sweet sig, click for more hot lady action

sigs by luvcow and Khanstant.
Click on Spoonville for a neat surprise

(┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻ #YesNutNovember - add this to your sig if you love and support BYOB's own nut

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chewbecca

Round 1 will have five ops.

Here is op number 1 (an easy one)

"Sup fellow TIs? Anybody else here been disappointed by your gangstalkers lately? Used to be they’d get me fired or even arrange a visit from CPS, but now they are just tipping my trashcan over or pulling up my mums or other lame poo poo.

Anyway, looking forward to finally being initiated into the illuminati once they’ve deemed me worthy. Hope it happens soon though because my normie PO says I need to stop screaming at people while I’m out and about (if that jackass knows a better way to spend my time while i wait for secret messages to pop up on the bank’s big digital thermometer sign thingy then I’d like to hear it—but no, that NPC is only interested in criticizing me)

Anyway, feel free to hang out and chat. I’m blocking the trilateral commission from reading this thread with my numerically significant text patterns (you all know what i mean ;)) so you can let loose and vent."

Chewbecca

Op 2:

""

(┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻ #YesNutNovember - add this to your sig if you love and support BYOB's own nut

Chewbecca

Op 3:

"I'm getting new eyeglasses and I need advice on the best place to purchase them, and I suppose some advice on style. Online seems cheaper, but without the convenience of trying them on before hand.
I have kind of a heart shaped face, and these are my current glasses. I'm fine with sticking to something similar, or possibly trying something new.
https://imgur.com/a/b4Hutqe
Part of me really wants some oversized circle glasses, but I don't know if they'd actually look good on me.

Also, does anyone know if stuff like transition lenses, fog and scratch resistant, etc. are worth the money?"

Chewbecca

Op 4:

Chewbecca

Op 5:

As penance for my sins (not "getting" avocado toast) I will be dressing myself in sackcloth and heading out into the woods. But just because I'm practicing mortification of the flesh as atonement for my sins, doesn't, mean I still can't look hip doing it! #hairshirt #penance #burlap #sackcloth
https://burlapshades.com/

These great new shades will not just help me look great as I beg forgiveness from my followers and God, but also help me "Return to a simpler time when you didn't have to worry about social media, WW3, or chronic back pain." according to the manufacturer. And not just that, by buying a pair I helped plant a tree! So I'm helping to save the earth through my good works. That's like double repentance! Mortifying the flesh never looked so good! Be sure to follow me on Instagram where I'll be updating you on my penance status, but also releasing lots of bonus content like wailing and gnashing of teeth!

nut

Chewbecca posted:

"Sup fellow TIs? Anybody else here been disappointed by your gangstalkers lately? Used to be they’d get me fired or even arrange a visit from CPS, but now they are just tipping my trashcan over or pulling up my mums or other lame poo poo.

Anyway, looking forward to finally being initiated into the illuminati once they’ve deemed me worthy. Hope it happens soon though because my normie PO says I need to stop screaming at people while I’m out and about (if that jackass knows a better way to spend my time while i wait for secret messages to pop up on the bank’s big digital thermometer sign thingy then I’d like to hear it—but no, that NPC is only interested in criticizing me)

Anyway, feel free to hang out and chat. I’m blocking the trilateral commission from reading this thread with my numerically significant text patterns (you all know what i mean ;)) so you can let loose and vent."

obvious P/C lets gooooo

Jinh

Chewbecca posted:

Op 5:

As penance for my sins (not "getting" avocado toast) I will be dressing myself in sackcloth and heading out into the woods. But just because I'm practicing mortification of the flesh as atonement for my sins, doesn't, mean I still can't look hip doing it! #hairshirt #penance #burlap #sackcloth
https://burlapshades.com/

These great new shades will not just help me look great as I beg forgiveness from my followers and God, but also help me "Return to a simpler time when you didn't have to worry about social media, WW3, or chronic back pain." according to the manufacturer. And not just that, by buying a pair I helped plant a tree! So I'm helping to save the earth through my good works. That's like double repentance! Mortifying the flesh never looked so good! Be sure to follow me on Instagram where I'll be updating you on my penance status, but also releasing lots of bonus content like wailing and gnashing of teeth!

gosh im sure ive seen this post. was it gbs?

thanks so much cda <3

Chewbecca

Jinh posted:

gosh im sure ive seen this post. was it gbs?

Wrong :pwn:

Doctor Dogballs

driving the fuck truck from hand land to pound town without stopping at suction station

Chewbecca posted:

Op 3:

"I'm getting new eyeglasses and I need advice on the best place to purchase them, and I suppose some advice on style. Online seems cheaper, but without the convenience of trying them on before hand.
I have kind of a heart shaped face, and these are my current glasses. I'm fine with sticking to something similar, or possibly trying something new.
https://imgur.com/a/b4Hutqe
Part of me really wants some oversized circle glasses, but I don't know if they'd actually look good on me.

Also, does anyone know if stuff like transition lenses, fog and scratch resistant, etc. are worth the money?"

too ez this is from "You Look Like Shirt" (YLLS) The shirt forum

----------------
https://thumbs.gfycat.com/HopefulSophisticatedIndianrhinoceros-mobile.webm
"The Bad Boy of Comics"

magic cactus

We lied. We are not at war. There is no enemy. This is a rescue operation.
OP 4 is imp zone

Thanks to Saoshyant for the amazing spring '23 sig!

Doctor Dogballs

driving the fuck truck from hand land to pound town without stopping at suction station

Chewbecca posted:

Conspiracy & Paranormal

----------------
https://thumbs.gfycat.com/HopefulSophisticatedIndianrhinoceros-mobile.webm
"The Bad Boy of Comics"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

your friend sk

(ヤイケス!)

1: P/C
2: FYAD?
3: YLLS
4: PHIZ?