Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

take the moon
Feb 13, 2011

by sebmojo
this is cool, following

i vote no on jack of all trades that never works

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

take the moon
Feb 13, 2011

by sebmojo

Isaacs Alter Ego posted:

What about "What should I do to save Kwiat?"

2nding this but I'd be happy with defaulting or anything that leads to more lore

take the moon
Feb 13, 2011

by sebmojo
this may be my favourite thread ever posted man. its just too good. im fascinated

take the moon
Feb 13, 2011

by sebmojo
i voted to grind but after reading the blue book i hope we hunter/gather & chill out actually

take the moon
Feb 13, 2011

by sebmojo

Stoner Sloth posted:

voted tech, skill or other - our best chance is unconventional warfare both cause Joe is way tougher physically and because his low intellect and perception make it more viable plus, as others mentioned, it plays to our strengths.

that scans

take the moon
Feb 13, 2011

by sebmojo

habituallyred posted:

Sounds like a skill that deals damage to us and our target. Too much of a risk.

i think what happens is we get good and into its friend zone then viciously betray it with a critical

take the moon
Feb 13, 2011

by sebmojo
i cant stand coke irl but if theres 1 (one) thing ive learned its that you always do it in an rpg

take the moon
Feb 13, 2011

by sebmojo
ya crows are sweet, thats my vote

take the moon
Feb 13, 2011

by sebmojo
i voted pop witchcraft and roulette the spell. it prolly makes more sense to snapfight / paradisio and use a spell that actually will be helpful tho, if we want to win

take the moon
Feb 13, 2011

by sebmojo
dont want permanent damage, better bust out the FoR

take the moon
Feb 13, 2011

by sebmojo

pumpinglemma posted:

Also, flower of ruin also sounds like it'll take seven rounds to fully pay off, which is time we don't have. So I think that's an unequivocally bad idea.

i read it as the FoR gets seven uses and reckoned we could burn one in the interests of not getting a perma debuff

also i just really wanna see what it does

take the moon
Feb 13, 2011

by sebmojo
is our sorcery skill that high

^ lol

take the moon
Feb 13, 2011

by sebmojo
on the other hand, the pretty colour

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU