Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

y when the class bully first noticed you and started attacking you about all of your flaws but now you have all of your knowledge about how his dad used to make him dress like his dead wife and sing show tunes there was nothing sexual about it his dad was just really lonely after his wife died and probably he was somewhere on the autism spectrum but he was born in 58 so he was just a bit different and slow anyways would you tell the class about that or would you just live the same life again and take the years of abuse at the hands of the kid who had to dress like his mom and sing the hills are alive with the sound of music in a falsetto thanks for answering

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

Fluffy Bunnies posted:

I'd take the bully some place private and lay it all out for them. Then I'd demand that he steal his father's money to pay me off, throughout the year, always raising the price so they had to continue sinking deeper into their own hosed up pit. I'd spend the money primarily on video games, but every now and then I'd leave a bow on his desk or maybe a part of a photograph of said bully in the dress, just so the bully would remember their place in the world. I'd also join the yearbook team and slowly work my way up to head editor.

When all was said and done that year and I'd made my money, I'd place a full page print out in the yearbook of the bully in the dress and hand the yearbook directly to his dad.

lmao sick I couldn't get my hands on a camera in grade 4 plus everyone always bullied me because of this one kid anyways that's awesome lol owned bitch

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

it's me the ghost who sucks dicks and it's true i now have a severe phobia of sucking dicks because of how terrifying the experience of sucking off the booger baby's dick was and when he nutted the entirety of the universes knowledge past present and future flooded through me and im so loving depressed now because im scared of sucking dicks and im the dick sucking ghost and you know what it's loving hard man it's a really rough situation and I can't handle it any more did you know ghosts can't loving kill themselves, this is it, this is forever and I can't suck a single dick any more without having a horrendous panic attack and all I am supposed to do is be ethereal and suck dicks, half of the job isn't doing a job now loving is it aaaahhhhhhhhhhhgggggggggg

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

Blurry Gray Thing posted:

That already happened, OP. My attempts to keep going back and 'fixing' things is why everything is so screwed up. It's all connected and every time I try to change things for the better, everything gets worse.

Sorry.

please try making things worse, gently caress a tree or something Jesus man do something

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

sure okay posted:

im currently in grade 3 OP this thread really doesn't make any sense to me

lmao