Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Blue Scream
Oct 24, 2006

oh my word, the internet!
I'm an idiot who spilled liquid over my 13" 2017 Macbook Pro on Friday. I didn't turn it off fast enough, and it is now dead. I have an appointment at a Genius Bar this Friday to see if anybody there can bring it back to life.

Luckily, my partner has an older Macbook Pro (2013?) she's letting me borrow for work. The laptop has Bluetooth, but it doesn't detect my wireless headphones. I'm worried it's because my headphones might still be trying to talk to my dead laptop and I have no way of disconnecting them. Is this a thing? I've turned the headphones on and off multiple times, turned the Bluetooth on/off my partner's laptop, but still no go. Even plugging the headphones into the headphone jack doesn't work. Any ideas for a Mac killing dumbass?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU