Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: Nuns with Guns)

Dangerous Person
Apr 4, 2011

Not dead yet

Fil5000 posted:

This confused me because I hadn't realised there were two youtubers called Thew

Same. I got super worried about the nice man who tells me about Transformers for a sec

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dangerous Person
Apr 4, 2011

Not dead yet
Bonus Stage was a big thing for me as a kid in love with flash animation. That ending bummed me out

Dangerous Person
Apr 4, 2011

Not dead yet
All the stuff with Tommy makes Mega64 attributing everything to him in the credits to GAMER WARZ even funnier

Dangerous Person fucked around with this message at 01:06 on Nov 24, 2022

Dangerous Person
Apr 4, 2011

Not dead yet
Everybody should listen to the podcast Done Disappeared

Dangerous Person
Apr 4, 2011

Not dead yet

BlankSystemDaemon posted:

I'm deeply conflicted on Gorillaz, because on the one hand I really loving adore their music, and on the other hand I really enjoy arthouse projects, but on the third hand I struggle to see the point at which a couple of musicians wouldn't try to go about funding an arthouse project through some other manner than trying to do it through a music publishing company.

I fear I'm also one of their few fans who wasn't completely obsessed with the whole ARG nonsense they switched to doing; with the first two phases, it was sort of an optional thing, but by the third phase you basically had to get into it, or you'd be missing out (or, at least, people more obsessed than you would tell you you weren't a real fan, whatever that means).

I want Gorillaz to do what they do best: Produce funky-as-gently caress music.

I haven't paid any attention to the lore since Plastic Beach and I've been loving the new albums. The lore crap is there for the people who care about it

Dangerous Person
Apr 4, 2011

Not dead yet
That channel is actually kind of nice. It's a dude talking about his memories with his dad who loved video games. Only problem is that a lot of time he'll take a two minute story and stretch it to a length he can monetize

Dangerous Person
Apr 4, 2011

Not dead yet

Flying Zamboni posted:

The theater experience owns, mostly.

drat right

Dangerous Person
Apr 4, 2011

Not dead yet
Seeing a classic comedy in a packed theater is the best thing ever

Dangerous Person
Apr 4, 2011

Not dead yet
I shall

Dangerous Person
Apr 4, 2011

Not dead yet
The new logo icon is white on a black background so it's always gonna look like the cum app on your phone

Dangerous Person
Apr 4, 2011

Not dead yet

Dangerous Person fucked around with this message at 02:18 on Jan 9, 2024

Dangerous Person
Apr 4, 2011

Not dead yet
Fire Emblem Engage was good so that guy just sucks

Dangerous Person
Apr 4, 2011

Not dead yet
He had some tig ol bitties

The dead guy not the kid from the Pixar movie

Dangerous Person
Apr 4, 2011

Not dead yet

DaysBefore posted:

The ultimate piece of Mega64 merch

Gonna buy it just so I can reenact Gamer Warz with my buddies

Dangerous Person
Apr 4, 2011

Not dead yet
My youtube channel is strictly a hobby because it seems like a massive pain in the rear end to work with youtube to make money

Dangerous Person
Apr 4, 2011

Not dead yet

Feels Villeneuve posted:

i think its time for youtubers to re-invent the late night talk show format

I like the one Dana Gould does where he dresses up like Dr Zeus

Dangerous Person
Apr 4, 2011

Not dead yet
Way late but it's insane that Quinton hates when people use his videos for background noise because the only time I ever see anybody talk positively about his channel is about how his videos are great to put on in the background

Dangerous Person
Apr 4, 2011

Not dead yet
The Qanon Anonymous episode on Sound of Freedom is good, particularly the part where the director pretty much says they went with Jim Caviezel because they couldn't get the guys they actually wanted

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dangerous Person
Apr 4, 2011

Not dead yet
The best true crime podcast is Done Disappeared with John David Booter