Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: Nuns with Guns)

Roobanguy
May 31, 2011

i honestly like durability in ds2, especially with the 2x durability bug. made me actually switch between different weapons on occasion.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Roobanguy
May 31, 2011

Arc Hammer posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZNVwjr-3G08

Civvie out out a Sigil 2 video. Are there any 90 minute to 4 hour long rebuttal videos out yet to explain why he's an awful person who is poisoning the well of boomer shooter videos.

this is how i learn evilternity 2 exists???

Roobanguy
May 31, 2011

Man, that's bizarre. Been a while since I've read his lps but none of that ever came through in those so I guess it was contained to his discord?

Roobanguy
May 31, 2011

Fil5000 posted:

Gamers have been taught that the middle ground always gives the best rewards and upsets the fewest people, so it's very funny that a 40k game sticking to it's core premise of "the future is a nightmare hellscape and everything other than hyperfascism will result in humanity's extinction" exists.

i havent beaten rogue trader but i got pretty far, and i never felt like the games goes out of its way to outright punish all iconoclast options. the ones that do punish you are more just like common sense poo poo, but you still have plenty of leeway on not being a horrible genocidal maniac.

Roobanguy
May 31, 2011

this gif and him saying "I am the lightbringer!" is everything i know about linkara.

Roobanguy
May 31, 2011

fun hater posted:

my friend pre-ordered me this game when it was first announced and there was a glimmer of possibility that it would be good. its going to suck sooooooo bad lol

my now deceased brother pre-ordered it for me in 2019, so i am honor bound to play it regardless.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Roobanguy
May 31, 2011

i like his newer stuff more

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VzNDmsiiX1A