Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

sourdough
Apr 30, 2012

Holy poo poo, I knew he was "always injured" but I thought that was like a slight exaggeration

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sourdough
Apr 30, 2012

Chromatic posted:

I still feel like the chiefs can go blow for blow with the buccaneers

The chiefs are still def the favorites, the bucs WRs were not a weak spot

sourdough
Apr 30, 2012

Alaois posted:

you know what, I am completely okay with Justin "The Mad Bomber" Herbert

I'm annoyed that some nfl scouts have been right (so far) about him and Josh Allen that you can take a tall strong bad college QB that can't throw accurately and make him a quality nfl qb. I still lol sadly about the really nice article on Allen that brought together analysis from a bunch of different people with the conclusion "if Josh Allen succeeds in the nfl, basic math will have been proven wrong."

e: nothing against Allen or Herbert, just sucks that "he looks good in shorts" can point to some drafting success lol