Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

Because someone had to make it.

There are matches on right now, United will be getting stomped by PSG in a half hour.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

I mean, look at this poo poo:

PSG: Navas, Florenzi, Diallo, Kimpembe, Kurzawa, Herrera, Danilo Pereira, Gueye, Di Maria, Mbappe, Neymar.
Subs: Rafinha, Marquinhos, Sergio Rico, Kean, Sarabia, Draxler, Bakker, Letellier, Dagba, Pembele, Fadiga, Ruiz-Atil.

Manchester United: de Gea, Wan Bissaka, Tuanzebe, Lindelof, Shaw, Telles, Fred, McTominay, Fernandes, Rashford, Martial.
Subs: Pogba, Mata, James, Fosu-Mensah, Ighalo, Henderson, Pellistri, Matic, Williams, van de Beek.

CyberPingu
Sep 15, 2013

If you're not striving to improve, you'll end up going backwards.
That's...some back 4

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

CyberPingu posted:

That's...some back 4

It's a back 3/5 with horny lad Aaron and Telles operating as wingbacks and Shaw as a 3rd centerback.

Backdoor Delivery
Nov 15, 2004

one cool dude

2 Time TRP Sack Race Champion
What's van de Beek got to do to get a start? Doesn't fit this weird system I guess

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

Backdoor Delivery posted:

What's van de Beek got to do to get a start? Doesn't fit this weird system I guess

That's been the big question since he was signed, I don't think it has anything to do with how United are setup today.

"Arguably" ARGUABLY he isn't better than Pogba or Bruno so his signing kind of made no sense.

TheRat
Aug 30, 2006

Shrapnig posted:

"Arguably" ARGUABLY he isn't better than Pogba or Bruno so his signing kind of made no sense.

Remember when Pogba and Bruno were run into the ground after project restart because no other fucker could be trusted to play? Or how Man Utd had Pereira and Lingard as options of the bench to change the game? That's why VDB was bought.

FullLeatherJacket
Dec 30, 2004

Chiunque puņ essere Luther Blissett, semplicemente adottando il nome Luther Blissett

boy I always wanted a football kit designed to confuse enemy battleships

treizebee
Dec 30, 2011

Stage 3 oil injection
ManU third kit is the same print pattern that car manufacturers use when they are testing new models and don't want the design to leak

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

treizebee posted:

ManU third kit is the same print pattern that car manufacturers use when they are testing new models and don't want the design to leak

More this, from World War I

FullLeatherJacket posted:

boy I always wanted a football kit designed to confuse enemy battleships

Insurrectionist
May 21, 2007
Bruno Fernandes officially a bad pen taker now?

Parity warning
Nov 1, 2009

3rd Place, TRP Sack Race 2021/22
penshited

update: failor

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

Insurrectionist posted:

Actually Keylor Navas is a filthy cheater.

Insurrectionist
May 21, 2007

Shrapnig posted:

Actually Keylor Navas is a filthy cheater.

This is true but also every other keeper tbf

Wonder how strict they're gonna be about encroachment, only if the assistant spots it or always checked with VAR

NinpoEspiritoSanto
Oct 22, 2013

Insurrectionist posted:

No that took some balls to just stroke it in the same spot lol

Anyway AWB is offtopic, Bruno's scored pen was good

FullLeatherJacket
Dec 30, 2004

Chiunque puņ essere Luther Blissett, semplicemente adottando il nome Luther Blissett

wth i love var now

Bape Culture
Sep 13, 2006

Imagine scoring from open play lol

FullLeatherJacket
Dec 30, 2004

Insurrectionist posted:

Wonder how strict they're gonna be about encroachment, only if the assistant spots it or always checked with VAR

iirc there was one given against us a couple of weeks ago (i think the palace game) - they've decided to be absolute with it, but wouldn't be surprised if it gets nerfed along with the new handball rules

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

Bape Culture posted:

Goals are goals mate.

Insurrectionist
May 21, 2007
lmao Neymar

FullLeatherJacket
Dec 30, 2004

Bape Culture posted:

he whispered, allardyceishly

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

Would love if someone gave Neymar the old Big Virg treatment except it was to remove his head from his neck.

treizebee
Dec 30, 2011

Stage 3 oil injection

Insurrectionist posted:

Ever since they made it a VAR thing (last year?), I really haven't seen any gk get away with a saved penalty they encroached on in any major league or tournament

Akbar
Nov 22, 2004

Hubba-
Hubba.
Just turned on the match and man u look dazzling indeed

Parity warning
Nov 1, 2009

psg are loving awful

NinpoEspiritoSanto
Oct 22, 2013

Parity warning posted:

psg are loving awful

actually we're winning

Parity warning
Nov 1, 2009

if i were ney mar i would simply not sprint in front of my teammate's shot

Looke
Aug 2, 2013

What was the deal with the ref saying go go go in extra time to the Utd staff?

Insurrectionist
May 21, 2007

Looke posted:

like everyone else he was offended by Carrick's mug

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

Looke posted:

Carrick was having a go at him for refusing to let Rashford back onto the pitch.

In fairness Rashford had been standing on the touchline for almost a minute without the referee acknowledging him to come back on.

NinpoEspiritoSanto
Oct 22, 2013

Shrapnig posted:

Carrick was having a go at him for refusing to let Rashford back onto the pitch.

In fairness Rashford had been standing on the touchline for almost a minute without the referee acknowledging him to come back on.

Perhaps the ref told him to come on telepathically, like how he signalled for the penalty.

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

Take back the MBE, fucks sake Rashy.

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

Brilliant header Tony, shame about the goal it went in

Insurrectionist
May 21, 2007
Not sure how this game in Paris is still 1 - 1

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

Ole, please call Paul Ince.

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

and then the car turned in to fire

Shrapnig posted:

Ole, please call Paul Ince.

I love this gif

I can't believe Lazio are winning 3-1, they've only won a single game in the league so far.

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

Rashy!!!!!

Insurrectionist
May 21, 2007
lmao how does Rashford totally gently caress up that 2v1 counter way back by having zero confidence and passing it to the defender and then score that?

ass cobra
May 28, 2004

by Azathoth
lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

Insurrectionist posted:

lmao how does Rashford totally gently caress up that 2v1 counter way back by having zero confidence and passing it to the defender and then score that?

He saw my gif OP