Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Insurrectionist
May 21, 2007

Gigi Galli posted:

I love this gif

I can't believe Lazio are winning 3-1, they've only won a single game in the league so far.

Dortmund have been poo poo basically every game so far this season, every point they've taken has basically been off their offense saving them with individual performances except the one game they won like 4-1, they've been dominated in possession by mediocre Bundes teams and barely stringing passes together multiple games and they don't look like they have a midfield

E: Like if a team decides that pressing Dortmund sounds like a cool idea, the Dortmund midfield completely ceases to exist and their only recourse is thumping the ball hurriedly from the back and hoping Haaland/Sancho/Reina/Hazard/whoever is hanging around the center circle gets on the end of it and makes a counterattack happen

Insurrectionist fucked around with this message at 21:51 on Oct 20, 2020

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Insurrectionist
May 21, 2007
PSG were utter trash today, imagine being up against this Manchester United defense and you only manage to score through Martial taking pity on you and heading in that majestic OG. Their defense only conceded two because United were truly, utterly terrible around PSG's box for 87 minutes straight but I guess they had a lot of missing players back there.

E: Also Navas was good which helped, De Gea good too shockingly

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

Tuanzebe and Wan Bissaka were exceptional.

FullLeatherJacket
Dec 30, 2004

Chiunque può essere Luther Blissett, semplicemente adottando il nome Luther Blissett

Conclusion: Ligue 1 has no defenders, Neymar thoroughly dominated by Axel loving Tuanzebe

TheRat
Aug 30, 2006

Insurrectionist posted:

lmao how does Rashford totally gently caress up that 2v1 counter way back by having zero confidence and passing it to the defender and then score that?

Dr Rashford MBE always shows up when he's needed the most

TheRat
Aug 30, 2006

Shrapnig posted:

Tuanzebe in particular. Dude totally dominated Mbappe. Hope to god he can stay fit.

NinpoEspiritoSanto
Oct 22, 2013

Insurrectionist posted:

PSG were utter trash today, imagine being up against this Manchester United defense

Axel was quality and had both Memar and Mbappe in his pocket most of the match

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

Bundy posted:

Axel was quality and had both Memar and Mbappe in his pocket most of the match

I can't really recall Lindelof's name being called at all which is an very good thing.

TheRat
Aug 30, 2006

Shrapnig posted:

I can't really recall Lindelof's name being called at all which is an very good thing.

He was praised a fuckton on my stream, he had a fantastic game imo

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

TheRat posted:

He was praised a fuckton on my stream, he had a fantastic game imo

Because he didn't have to do anything. Almost every PSG attack came down United's right side which is where AWB and Tuanzebe were.

NinpoEspiritoSanto
Oct 22, 2013

That's highly unfair he had 3 clearances and 2 blocked shots according to whoscored, I remember at least two decently won headers in dangerous positions. The whole back line put a good shift in which was good to see

Stop looking for the cloud on the silver lining you muppet

e: vv exactly

NinpoEspiritoSanto fucked around with this message at 23:24 on Oct 20, 2020

Bape Culture
Sep 13, 2006

Why are you boys all so aggro lately. Ya won haha

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

Bundy posted:

That's highly unfair he had 3 clearances and 2 blocked shots according to whoscored, I remember at least two decently won headers in dangerous positions. The whole back line put a good shift in which was good to see

Stop looking for the cloud on the silver lining you muppet

e: vv exactly

Sorry, I've been reading Der Shovel's manic posts for the past six months and it must have rubbed off on me

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

and then the car turned in to fire

Shrapnig posted:

Sorry, I've been reading Der Shovel's manic posts for the past six months and it must have rubbed off on me

Perhaps you should have a rub off yourself op

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

Gigi Galli posted:

Perhaps you should have a rub off yourself op

I'm a single kid in the pandy, my dick is playing the opening line to "Bump and Grind" but reverse body and mind

pik_d
Feb 24, 2006

follow the white dove

TRP Post of the Month October 2021
lmao Real Madrid and lmao Varane

ass cobra
May 28, 2004

by Azathoth
real badrid

FullLeatherJacket
Dec 30, 2004

Chiunque può essere Luther Blissett, semplicemente adottando il nome Luther Blissett

treizebee
Dec 30, 2011

Stage 3 oil injection
real madon't track back

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

Hell yeah waxtap

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

Oh hey it’s the FIFA 20 guy

pik_d
Feb 24, 2006

follow the white dove

Oh no

KYOON GRIFFEY JR
Apr 12, 2010

Runner-up, TRP Sack Race 2021/22

Shrapnig posted:

tuanzebe was very good for Villa in our promotion campaign and i really wanted to sign him

ass cobra
May 28, 2004

by Azathoth
lol get hosed madrid

Insurrectionist
May 21, 2007
Wish I'd had the time to watch the game

CyberPingu
Sep 15, 2013

If you're not striving to improve, you'll end up going backwards.

rear end cobra posted:

lol get hosed madrid

Oh I've stumbled into the Covid thread again.

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009
Walked the dog past a couple of pubs and there were plenty of Liverpool fans packed in with some comedy 'meals' on the table in case the covid cops turn up. One of them was literally just a single paper plate with rice for a table of about ten lol

treizebee
Dec 30, 2011

Stage 3 oil injection
Pep needs to spend another 100 mil on defenders imo

paddyboat
Feb 20, 2013

Maxi, Maxi Rodriguez
Run down the wing for me
sick own goal by ayaxx

Xabi
Jan 21, 2006

Inventor of the Marmite pasty
Sexy Sadio.

Akbar
Nov 22, 2004

Hubba-
Hubba.
I'll loving take it

Akbar
Nov 22, 2004

Hubba-
Hubba.
Andy Robertson is going to haunt Ajax's dreams tonight

FullLeatherJacket
Dec 30, 2004

the sex ghost posted:

Walked the dog past a couple of pubs and there were plenty of Liverpool fans packed in with some comedy 'meals' on the table in case the covid cops turn up. One of them was literally just a single paper plate with rice for a table of about ten lol

sometimes it's nice to take the family out for a fancy meal

Lord of Garbagemen
Jan 28, 2014

Look on my works, ye Mighty, and despair!
tolisso with a rocket, oh my

Parity warning
Nov 1, 2009

3rd Place, TRP Sack Race 2021/22
who ze poo poo is kingsley coman

pik_d
Feb 24, 2006

follow the white dove

Foden and Torres :allears:

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

Parity warning posted:

who ze poo poo is kingsley coman

PSG->Juve->Bayern without being really that great imo. He's fine.

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

Can A gErMaN tEaM get their poo poo together and kill off Bald Antonio and his pack of clowns please

Parity warning
Nov 1, 2009

3rd Place, TRP Sack Race 2021/22

Gigi Galli posted:

PSG->Juve->Bayern without being really that great imo. He's fine.

i just wanted to make a life aquatic reference he has been real good this game and was in the final

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CyberPingu
Sep 15, 2013

If you're not striving to improve, you'll end up going backwards.

Gigi Galli posted:

Can A gErMaN tEaM get their poo poo together and kill off Bald Antonio and his pack of clowns please

Someone heard you.