Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

breadshaped
Apr 1, 2010

Soiled Meat
:page3:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Marzzle
Dec 1, 2004

Bursting with flavor

StratGoatCom posted:

She has this thing for characters to 'debate' with; Tabby is basically a straw enbie of everyone doing 'leftism' or being trans wrong to her.

what's an enbie

Red Baron
Mar 9, 2007

ty slumfrog :)

Marzzle posted:

what's an enbie

“nb” spelled out phonetically. “non-binary”

virtualboyCOLOR
Dec 22, 2004

choosing not to v*te while not participating in any other solution seems counter productive.

go v*te and while waiting in line maybe determine an option that creates action

dead gay comedy forums
Oct 21, 2011

Lovelyn posted:

Editing to ask: what did you mean by the first part, "she seemed far more courteous and amicable to the necessity of a left then she fell hard on the liberal side?"

when alt-right rallies and trumpists started going out to really act on their poo poo and antifa showed up to go punch them in their faces, iirc she was having a sort of reconsideration crisis because she knows that these are the type of people who will brawl with police and fash to defend her right to be, but she used to make fun of them, so

in one of the videos that followed (iirc warning) she does her psychodrama-lite deal which you have her leftist caricature (Tabby) discussing approach with her own self-insert, where she basically does a liberal dunking but, at the end, Tabby basically tells her that she does not give a gently caress about what she thinks and that when poo poo hits the fan, it is people like her who go out to take the heat for her sake included, and she can't deal with that basically

In hindsight, I think those videos are very good because, accidentally or not, it is an exploration of the vacillating liberal mindset that agrees with revolutionary principles, but being incapable of making the leap of faith necessary for whatever reason (or reasons), they criticize the left in an attempt to get a compromise that satisfies their moral imperative; people like her recognize the merit and necessity of the struggle of equality, but because they are attached to a liberal worldview of "practicality", they don't see the left as a way forward; however, the left for them is righteous and what is righteousness if not one of liberalism's innermost desires?

virtualboyCOLOR
Dec 22, 2004

it’s a good video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QuN6GfUix7c

you should watch it on your way to go v*te

Marzzle
Dec 1, 2004

Bursting with flavor

Red Baron posted:

“nb” spelled out phonetically. “non-binary”

you missed the perfect opportunity to say "not much, what's enbie with you?"

but yeah makes sense now

Zongerian
Apr 23, 2020

by Cyrano4747
I think my best score on the arcade one is like 350, maybe 400,000 points. Still havent beat it on one quarter and the arcade hasn't been open for a while. Don't remember what my best score on the nes one is but it's way easy in comparison even though it's longer

virtualboyCOLOR
Dec 22, 2004

while on your way to the arcade, stop by your local polling station and v*te

Red Baron
Mar 9, 2007

ty slumfrog :)

Marzzle posted:

you missed the perfect opportunity to say "not much, what's enbie with you?"

but yeah makes sense now

gently caress

Jewel Repetition
Dec 24, 2012

Ask me about Briar Rose and Chicken Chaser.
I don't want Youtube videos over 8 minutes, is she in favor of NoJoe?

virtualboyCOLOR
Dec 22, 2004

while you wait for an answer, why not go v*te

Jewel Repetition
Dec 24, 2012

StratGoatCom posted:

She has this thing for characters to 'debate' with; Tabby is basically a straw enbie of everyone doing 'leftism' or being trans wrong to her.

Lol I hate it when Youtube arguers dress up as straw characters for their videos. It's like the smarter/newer version of when long-form reviewers would interrupt their reviews for skits with their evil alternate selves

Zongerian
Apr 23, 2020

by Cyrano4747
Just got 907,100 on the nes version, it's been a while and I did a lot of stupid poo poo in the Energy Zone, which is not a good place for it

virtualboyCOLOR
Dec 22, 2004

Zongerian posted:

Just got 907,100 on the nes version, it's been a while and I did a lot of stupid poo poo in the Energy Zone, which is not a good place for it

while you blow on your NES cartridge to get it to work, make sure you don’t blow this election and be sure to go v*te

Jewel Repetition
Dec 24, 2012

Oh I'm gonna vote

shovelbum
Oct 21, 2010

Fun Shoe
I'm so loving confused

virtualboyCOLOR
Dec 22, 2004

Jewel Repetition posted:

Oh I'm gonna vote

awesome

please do

v*ting, along with other meaningful actions like protesting, does a lot more than posting into the void

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme

virtualboyCOLOR posted:

while you’re formulating an alternative...

go v*te

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f5A-NQbUSik

virtualboyCOLOR
Dec 22, 2004

yep. they are terrible. just one is really terrible. which is why you can v*te AND do more activities other than reposting twitter links

Atrocious Joe
Sep 2, 2011

idgi. what does the * stand for in v*te

PERPETUAL IDIOT
Sep 12, 2003

Atrocious Joe posted:

idgi. what does the * stand for in v*te

You have to watch the full 23 minute video posted in the thread's OP to find out. Sorry.

virtualboyCOLOR
Dec 22, 2004

while you are figuring that out, spend some time filling out your ballot and go v*te

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

gas

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

Jewel Repetition posted:

I don't want Youtube videos over 8 minutes, is she in favor of NoJoe?

GAS

virtualboyCOLOR
Dec 22, 2004

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ljwUlY9WW1I

speaking of, why not drive to your nearest polling station and go v*te

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

GAS

virtualboyCOLOR
Dec 22, 2004

the only way to be in a victory position is to engage in actions locally and go v*te

Jewel Repetition
Dec 24, 2012

Skipped to a random point in the video where she said "I don't wanna vote for Joe Biden." That's all I needed to hear. Welcome to NoJoe, Miss Points

indigi
Jul 20, 2004

how can we not talk about family
when family's all that we got?
she seems stupid and bad

virtualboyCOLOR
Dec 22, 2004

not v*ting is also stupid and bad

ensure you go v*te

Peanut President
Nov 5, 2008

by Athanatos

Malkina_
May 13, 2020

by Fluffdaddy

indigi posted:

she seems stupid and bad

And bipolar

Peanut President
Nov 5, 2008

by Athanatos
I was gonna vote but now I'm not gonna, thanks op

virtualboyCOLOR
Dec 22, 2004

Peanut President posted:

I was gonna vote but now I'm not gonna, thanks op

while you reconsider, please head down to the nearing polling station and go v*te

Chillgamesh
Jul 29, 2014

I'M GONNA STEP ON THE GAS
TONIGHT I'LL FLY, AND BE YOUR LOVER
YEAAAAH YEAH YEAH
I'LL BE SO QUICK AS A FLASH
AND I'LL BE YOUR HEEEERO

Farm Frenzy
Jan 3, 2007

VomitOnLino
Jun 13, 2005

Sometimes I get lost.
This thread is making me feel extremely old, offline.

Also, GAS

endlessmonotony
Nov 4, 2009

by Fritz the Horse

indigi posted:

she seems stupid and bad

She's a C-SPAM poster constantly insecure about her position and yet doubling down on it the immediate millisecond she's told she's wrong.

And she goes extremely extra with both the showwomanship and costuming.

It's great! If I wanted sane people I agree with, I'd watch Mister Rogers' Neighborhood. No, give me relatable wrecks who make me question what weird bullshit I got stuck in my head, and from where.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

virtualboyCOLOR
Dec 22, 2004

be my hero tonight and go v*te