Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

antisocial democrat
Mar 28, 2007

I am a sick man... I am a spiteful man. I am an unattractive man. I believe my liver is diseased.
Bernie told me to pokemon vote at the polls for biden but, I think, I would prefer not to.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

antisocial democrat
Mar 28, 2007

I am a sick man... I am a spiteful man. I am an unattractive man. I believe my liver is diseased.
It's really hard to see how things will get better in this country because weirdos have been convinced that "v*te"-ing is activism, so every 4 years they go pull levers for one of two false choices, sigh contentedly at having Done Their Part, and things continue as usual.

Imagine scolding leftists for not wanting to do something as pointless but also symbolically humiliating as voting for Joe loving Biden so the child cages can be blue the next 4 years

antisocial democrat
Mar 28, 2007

don't forget to v*te everyone lol