Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

pixaal

All ice cream is now for all beings, no matter how many legs.

Just imagine

like Road Runner is running and reaches the end of the desert finally and runs into Hank Hill, because it's Texas! But then like I dunno Batman is there and Hank Hill is yelling about kicking Batman's rear end because he doesn't use propane in the batmobile.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

pixaal

Or just like maybe Speed Racer is just hanging out on the couch with Mike Tyson from Mike Tyson Mysteries

sig by owlhawk911

pixaal

Every character voiced by Jon Benjamin in his own voice in the same white void talking forever about everything and nothing.

sig by owlhawk911

How Wonderful!

I only have excellent ideas
On the contrary I think Batman and Hank Hill would respect each other.

-sig by Manifisto! goblin by Khanstant! News and possum by deep dish peat moss!

Heather Papps

hello friend

every version of the teenage mutant ninja turtles, riding in a bus together

i can't even imagine how rude 5 raphaels could be

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

Ass-penny

Heather Papps posted:

every version of the teenage mutant ninja turtles, riding in a bus together

i can't even imagine how rude 5 raphaels could be

Five rude dudes. I want to see BoJack Horseman dump some existential dread on some unsuspecting children's cartoons characters. Maybe Adora et al from the She Ra reboot could help him battle his demons.

beer pal

"dangit robin" "that boy wonder aint right" thanks thats my king of the hill x batman joke

https://i.imgur.com/xQxnooW.png

pixaal

scooby and shaggy hanging out with every rip off of them in a tent out back, hotboxing of course

Macnult

How Wonderful! posted:

On the contrary I think Batman and Hank Hill would respect each other.

The_Rob

Blah blah blah blah!!
a bear but not yogi

Jinh

godzilla got pissed and began to attack
but didnt expect to be blocked by shaq

thanks so much cda <3

pixaal

Jinh posted:

Why was Mr. Rogers even there?!

sig by owlhawk911

nut

Ahhh! Real Rugrats!

Leonyth

Jinh posted:

this makes me feel old when I remember it from year 11/12 then look it up and find out it came out in 2006, a whole Fourteen years ago.

Prof. Crocodile

Leonyth posted:

this makes me feel old when I remember it from year 11/12 then look it up and find out it came out in 2006, a whole Fourteen years ago.

well now I feel old too. :negative:

Paul Revere 3000

So like a pimp I'm pimpin'
I got a boat to eat shrimp in
Nothing wrong with my leg
I'm just B-boy limpin'

A cartoon about the Wu-Tang Clan but they're driving around solving mysteries or saving the world from supervillains or something.

FutonForensic

Paul Revere 3000 posted:

A cartoon about the Wu-Tang Clan but they're driving around solving mysteries or saving the world from supervillains or something.

Method Man pulling the hood off of the "ghost" of Tupac, revealing that it's only the hologram of Tupac

Duck Stab!

HERE I COME, CONSTANTINOPLE!

Beast Wars but it's real life.

pixaal

Cobra commander is eating a cheese stick while discussing why he hates Joe so much to Ash Ketchum.

sig by owlhawk911

Gluten Free Dad

it's my lifetime ambition to spitroast nickelodeons catdog with a fellow Internet Dad

pixaal

as you aren't a cartoon you can't do that in this thread.

What you can do is have dad from The Brak Show do it for you.

sig by owlhawk911

alnilam

Duck Stab! posted:

Beast Wars but it's real life.

it's impossible to prove that beast wars didn't actually happen, as it was set in prehistory

the astute observer might point out that the show depicts proto-humans living alongside dinosaurs, but the plot of the show also establishes the ability to change history. in my forthcoming ted talk i will establish why i believe the events of Beast Wars in real life resulted in the disappearance of archaeological evidence of dinosaur-human coexistence

ty manifisto

Heather Papps

hello friend

so at first we figured we'd move all the overtly racist caricature mickeys and such into their own town, but then we realized what that looked like, historically.
now we don't know what to do, please help.

xcheopis

I want a Gravity Falls - Regular Show crossover

Heather Papps

hello friend

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h1FLRlVnHJQ

The_Rob

Blah blah blah blah!!
when I was a kid I wanted to be a cartoon when I grew up

Plant MONSTER.

I was watching simpsons at 0.75 without knowing until a scene where homer and bart were getting back massages at a hotel and the noises they were making were super drawn out like a youtube poop
gargamel eats the suntots and the smoggies pollute smurfland

Plant MONSTER.

I was watching simpsons at 0.75 without knowing until a scene where homer and bart were getting back massages at a hotel and the noises they were making were super drawn out like a youtube poop
goku kills caillou

Khanstant
caillou returns as an undead lich more powerful than ever before and he's already trying to turn Jabberjaw, Biff, Shelly, Clamhead, and Bubbles into undead minions

Plant MONSTER.

well sailor moon is hanging out with deedee from dexters lab and deedee from rugrats and deedee from king of the hill

Plant MONSTER.

Doug and Speedy Ceviche arm wrestle and Arnold from Hey Arnold is beating the absolute poo poo out of Snoopy while Garfield sells Hayley Smith from American Dad a couch on kijiji and Steven Universe is shooting Barney Rubble with a machine gun while Catdog cries

Khanstant can u draw that

Duck Stab!

alnilam posted:

it's impossible to prove that beast wars didn't actually happen, as it was set in prehistory

the astute observer might point out that the show depicts proto-humans living alongside dinosaurs, but the plot of the show also establishes the ability to change history. in my forthcoming ted talk i will establish why i believe the events of Beast Wars in real life resulted in the disappearance of archaeological evidence of dinosaur-human coexistence

Have we found pieces of Waspinator?

Khanstant

Plant MONSTER. posted:

Khanstant can u draw that

i could draw _anything_ but will mostly never draw nothing

alnilam

Plant MONSTER. posted:

well sailor moon is hanging out with deedee from dexters lab and deedee from rugrats and deedee from king of the hill

Things get interesting when King Dedede shows up

alnilam

Duck Stab! posted:

Have we found pieces of Waspinator?

Waspinator lives on in every oafish comic relief character

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Duck Stab!

Doug Funnie is a convicted felon.