Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

PHIZ KALIFA

#mood
hey, i'm vaguely european. i've got a fringe so severe it only speaks in nietzsche quotes and my tits are 70% nipple by volume. i'm hanging out by the philodendron while the lead female is getting rodgered by a sum total of twenty three inches of dong. my bush is so voluminous it houses an entire flock of Birds of Paradise. i'm holding three drinks and wandering past the bedrooms where all the pseudo-incest is happening.
every surface in the library, even the books, is covered in shag carpet. an old man is lecturing his executive assistant for the notes of his next book about an old dried up professor who has a sexual awakening with a nubile young stude- oh, owp, they're loving. well, let's see what's going on in the back yard

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Heather Papps

hello friend

i can background mumble in 3 languages, but my wacky face when i see the protagonist having sex needs no translation

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

Prof. Crocodile

i am the ugliest white man, with the ugliest haircut, in the ugliest glasses, wearing the ugliest leisure suit in the ugliest shade of orange imaginable.

PHIZ KALIFA

#mood
hello to all the fine everybodys on set right now, i just need you all to know i've swallowed a handful of quaaludes and am so limp and flaccid my genital region will become the bedrock inspiration for all Democratic politicians for the next 50 years.

crimes