Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Breath Ray
Nov 19, 2010
Spanish newspaper journalist Salvador Sostres explained that he was attempting to "praise the beauty of Ansu's movements" and was "deeply sorry for any misunderstanding" after penning a match report that likened the youngest player to score two CL goals to a "black street vendor" who "you suddenly see running" when the police arrive.
https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/54641455

post your hot takes about when teams should stop taking the knee, how to fix the lack of black people in management, the reasons behind the lack of asian players in the prem, and whether calling ansu fati "I'm-so fatty" is racist

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Edward Mass
Sep 14, 2011

𝅘𝅥𝅮 I wanna go home with the armadillo
Good country music from Amarillo and Abilene
Friendliest people and the prettiest women you've ever seen
𝅘𝅥𝅮
I know how to help stop racism - shut down Serie A! :shittydog:

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009
It's actually a term of endearment and if you think it's racist then you, in fact, are the real racist

Breath Ray
Nov 19, 2010

Edward Mass posted:

I know how to help stop racism - shut down Serie A! :shittydog:

in the interests of balance i googled 'non racist italian serie a' and the first result was, ah

Serie A's new 'say no to racism' poster sparks outrage
Search domain https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/foot...-three-monkeys/
SERIE A were blasted after their new 'say no to racism' campaign poster featured the faces of three monkeys.

Looke
Aug 2, 2013

Racism is bad OP

Brass Hand
Feb 27, 2020
Big flag-waving anti racist poster here.

Brass Hand
Feb 27, 2020
Racism? No thanks if you ask me!

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011
In the inspiring words of the Premier League, "no room for racism"

ass cobra
May 28, 2004

by Azathoth
I'm only into football, not racism.

Akbar
Nov 22, 2004

Hubba-
Hubba.

Breath Ray posted:

in the interests of balance i googled 'non racist italian serie a' and the first result was, ah

SERIE A were blasted after their new 'say no to racism' campaign poster featured the faces of three monkeys.

lmao

quote:

Meanwhile, the artist who produced the posters which feature the design of the Serie A football, Simone Fugazzotto, is renowned for using apes and gorillas in all of his work.

Maybe don't pick the loving ape artist for your anti-racism campaign.

Eau de MacGowan
May 12, 2009

BRASIL HEXA
2026 tá logo aí
didnt FIFA declare racism was officially solved? i'm confused

Breath Ray
Nov 19, 2010
something to wear when they let us go to matches again. if youre interested let me know and i'll have a batch made up in time for trp secret santa

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Total Meatlove
Jan 28, 2007

:japan:
Rangers died, shoujo Hitler cried ;_;
What about

code:
The MK(KK)
             DON(T’)S

NinpoEspiritoSanto
Oct 22, 2013

Breath Ray posted:

Jesus christ lmao

(don't link the sun)

nutri_void
Apr 18, 2015

I shall devour your soul.
Grimey Drawer

Breath Ray posted:

"total lack of consultation" is about right

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Breath Ray
Nov 19, 2010
heres what i think

1. there only SEEMS to be a lack of black managers because of the large number of black players relative to the general population. persistent inequality across all sectors means the ftse 100 is no better than the footy 92!

2. asian lads can definitely play, but parental ambition and disdain for the long odds and short career prevent all but a handful from even thinking of goign pro. arguing for greater representationis like demanding more jews go into coal mining

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)