Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

Intruder posted:

Deshaun for Tua plus the Texans first back

no!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

lol that's great

I'm here to support all teams with baby sized QB's like mine

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

we're still doing this take in 2020 lol

https://twitter.com/AronYohannes/status/1320525992738258945?s=20

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

mastershakeman posted:

i cant believe gronk isnt completely broken down

I think the loaded offense is keeping him young. He's not good enough to be a centerpiece like he was in new england, but you line him up with Evans and Godwin, with Jones and Fournette in the backfield...he's gonna produce.

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

Hot Diggity! posted:

Cheatin' Tom

no one ever factors in the cheating except you and me it's bizarre

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

a neat cape posted:

Plenty of people do, they just don't bring it up every other post like you do

hey just PM me and let me know whatever I've done to make you bitch at me like this multiple times over the past few months

if it's just that you don't like my posts then put me on ignore lol

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

Magicpants posted:

you see how being mean to tom brady leads to petty infighting

instead lets all unite around celebrating tom brady

HEY WAIT A SECOND

aren't you the same guy who...

Magicpants posted:

Y'all, I have made a mistake. The Pats were the bad guys the whole time, I see that now. I can no longer in good conscience root for such an evil team.

Go Bucs

YOU SON OF A BITCH!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

Impossibly Perfect Sphere posted:

It's hard to believe AB won't end up on the Commissioners' Exempt List again as more details during his upcoming trials come out. It might not matter much to the Bucs offense, but it would probably put AB out of commission in the comp pick formula.

Brady put AB in touch with Tony Robbins and you haven't accounted for that :colbert: