Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Comey Homie
May 9, 2017
the cspam thread for discussing Borat Too, Becoming Tutar Sagdiyev

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Marzzle
Dec 1, 2004

Bursting with flavor

did rudy think that girl was 15 or not

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:
the movie says she's 15 but there's no way Rudy would know her age. Rudy was very accepting of the prostituting he was given though.

Mantis42
Jul 26, 2010

very nice

TeenageArchipelago
Jul 23, 2013

Reality Protester posted:

the movie says she's 15 but there's no way Rudy would know her age. Rudy was very accepting of the prostituting he was given though.

yeah, basically. Plus, she was meeting with him as the interviewer of some Patriot Talk group or something that they made up. Personally, I am incredibly offended that this Borat movie was misrepresenting what happened to sell itself. I expect more honesty out of SBC.

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:

quote:

Giuliani says he did not immediately recognize Cohen. “I only later realized it must have been Sacha Baron Cohen. I thought about all the people he previously fooled, and I felt good about myself because he didn’t get me," he said. Giuliani called the NYPD, but Cohen was not apprehended. 

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

its pretty good so far, whoever the daughter actress is she is amazing

TeenageArchipelago
Jul 23, 2013

Sheng-Ji Yang posted:

its pretty good so far, whoever the daughter actress is she is amazing

SBC played both roles

Fuligin
Oct 27, 2010

wait what the fuck??

this was funnier than i thought iut would be... yea

Vernacular
Nov 29, 2004
my wife

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

lol the ending

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

err
Apr 11, 2005

I carry my own weight no matter how heavy this shit gets...
Crack, ding.

CubanMissile
Apr 22, 2003

Of Hulks and Spider-Men
The two redneck guys were my favorite part.

Fluoride Jones
Aug 24, 2009

toot toot
This tie is NOT black lol

vaginite
Feb 8, 2006

I'm comin' for you, colonel.

TeenageArchipelago posted:

yeah, basically. Plus, she was meeting with him as the interviewer of some Patriot Talk group or something that they made up. Personally, I am incredibly offended that this Borat movie was misrepresenting what happened to sell itself. I expect more honesty out of SBC.

Tbf SBC never commented on anything at all. The article that first described the Rudy encounter also clearly stated Rudy didn’t know she was supposed to be underage. The internet really just ran with this.

err
Apr 11, 2005

I carry my own weight no matter how heavy this shit gets...
The village women using hundreds of computers to shitpost as minorites

err has issued a correction as of 08:37 on Oct 23, 2020

FormaldehydeSon
Oct 1, 2011

meh, it kind of sucked. mostly trmp jokes and mediocre acting with hardly any funny candid poo poo

shizen
Dec 29, 2006

Better then the first borat but not as good as who is america

MoaM
Dec 1, 2009

Joyous.
Surprised the film made it to 90 minutes. I enjoyed it.

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

https://twitter.com/BoratSagdiyev/status/1319663161071431691?s=19

DumbWhiteGuy
Jul 4, 2007

You need haters. Fellas if you got 20 haters, you need 40 of them motherfuckers. If there's any haters in here that don't have nobody to hate on, feel free to hate on me
I nearly cried laughing at the debutante ball dance scene. Overall it was worth the watch.

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

shizen posted:

Better then the first borat but not as good as who is america

It's tough to top things like Mosque reveal in Redneck town, AZ or tricking GOP party members into learning gay defense moves.

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

very nice !

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

https://twitter.com/ElDuderino40/status/1320008865858129921

biceps crimes
Apr 12, 2008

the actress is loving amazing

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

gay_crimes posted:

the actress is loving amazing

I'm probably a bad person for finding the debutante ball scene especially that dance the best part of the whole movie.

Or all the cringe leading up to the dance, didn't realize places are still doing debutante balls.

biceps crimes
Apr 12, 2008

etalian posted:

Or all the cringe leading up to the dance, didn't realize places are still doing debutante balls.
I grew up in the south and the kids going to those things near where I lived always seemed to come from families connected to tobacco or politics, which were as awful as they sound.

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

The was behind the scenes genius at that alt right fair. They had a fake ambulance come up for cover to get SBC after the whole sketch went south.

Probably my favorite troll of all the movies was the manly cage fight scene that ended the Bruno film.

Pontificating Ass
Aug 2, 2002

What Doth Life?

wait.... WHAAAT! *double take* *slaps forehead*

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007

etalian posted:

The was behind the scenes genius at that alt right fair. They had a fake ambulance come up for cover to get SBC after the whole sketch went south.

Probably my favorite troll of all the movies was the manly cage fight scene that ended the Bruno film.

it's unbelievable. easily his best work and just a monumental piece of comedy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nPnKxx8KXQw

Hand Knit
Oct 24, 2005

Beer Loses more than a game Sunday ...
We lost our Captain, our Teammate, our Friend Kelly Calabro...
Rest in Peace my friend you will be greatly missed..
Tutar starts doing her hair like Hillary Clinton, an inflatable Dr. Fauci fights an inflatable Karen, and then there's an enjoinment to vote.

This movie is going to be like the last 6 months of liberal culture fossilized in amber.

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

Hand Knit posted:

Tutar starts doing her hair like Hillary Clinton, an inflatable Dr. Fauci fights an inflatable Karen, and then there's an enjoinment to vote.

This movie is going to be like the last 6 months of liberal culture fossilized in amber.

#who care

Maya Fey
Jan 22, 2017

rushing bare-rear end first whilst screaming the n-word to scare off the haters

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007
very nice

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

JudgeX posted:

It's was a masterstroke specially how Sacha Baron Cohen ran a ad campaign in the local media before the event and the production company got all the details right like hiring binki top girls to make the bait + switch ending for the fight even more hilarious.

I also loved the sketch in which managed to sneak onto a national guard base by claiming to be German journalist:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VXAc6bJmqcI

Lovelyn
Jul 8, 2008

Eat more beans
Loadin er up

git apologist
Jun 4, 2003

JudgeX posted:

lol i gotta watch this poo poo now

Lovelyn