Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Kazy
Oct 23, 2006

0x38: FLOPPY_INTERNAL_ERROR

Bring back Kyle Katarn <:mad:>

I felt the Boba Fett reveal at the end was super pander-y, I rolled my eyes at the armor at first, but didn't mind it as much when it was just some dude with it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kazy
Oct 23, 2006

Vinylshadow posted:

"Strange. He looked like a Jedi and fought like a Jedi, but his power felt so warped."

Give me Dark Troopers, give me Shadow Trooper Gideon vs Ahsoka, let's get this Dark Forces reboot project going full throttle

Bring back Kyle Katarn :argh:

Kazy
Oct 23, 2006

At least the CGI was convincing enough to fool me into thinking they had simply recast Luke instead of him being a CGI fake :v:

I enjoyed it, though I still want Kyle Katarn :argh:

Kazy
Oct 23, 2006

Is this the first canon occurrence of ion weapons shutting down ship systems? I know it's been in the games since forever but I don't recall it being in any movies.

Kazy
Oct 23, 2006

BIG HEADLINE posted:

A planetary ion cannon was used in Empire to disable an ISD to allow transports to escape from Hoth.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VrQu8UIEj5g

I'm an idiot :v: Was thinking of smaller ships using it.

Kazy
Oct 23, 2006

sticklefifer posted:

Drawfee owns and if you don't watch it you hate fun.

Agreed. Plus for lot of channels you support independent artists and not a big conglomerate.

Kazy
Oct 23, 2006

I'm still kind of mad that the base in Rogue One wasn't Dantooine. :v:

Kazy
Oct 23, 2006

I refuse to believe anywhere has a direct flight to Tattooine :mad: It's supposed to be some backwater planet! Make Djin have to have like 15 connections and transfers. :v:

Kazy
Oct 23, 2006

The new trilogy was bad because there was no coherent plan going in. Each director got free reign to drive the story as they saw fit and it suffers highly for it.

The first two movies have a lot going on for them but without the narrative throughline they just end up going nowhere.

Kazy fucked around with this message at 01:49 on Feb 1, 2022

Kazy
Oct 23, 2006

I'm going to be honest I don't remember a single thing about TRoS.

Kazy
Oct 23, 2006

I refuse to believe she felt that wasn't suspicious at all. As soon as they walked in I knew what was going to happen.

Kazy
Oct 23, 2006

Smythe posted:

where the gently caress is kyle katarn!!!!!!!!!!!!!

this but unironically

General Dog posted:

I would guess that if Grogu’s parentage is ever addressed, we’ll find out that he was produced asexually or through science/magic somehow. Because nobody really hosed in Star Wars to begin with, and they definitely don’t in the Disney era.

Yoda used his own midichlorians to grow him on a tree or something like that.

Kit Fisto fucks. At least I think it's him that is canonically allowed to, it's either him or the conehead guy. Something about being an endangered species and allowed to help repopulate.

Kazy
Oct 23, 2006

Also the fact that you need water to keep them that clean and they were first introduced as not being able to afford it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kazy
Oct 23, 2006

Neddy Seagoon posted:

Disagree. George Takei needs to be a Sith Lord or Inquisitor, so he can do Force powers as well as chew on the scenery.

Didn't Takei already voice someone in Clone Wars?