Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

LLCoolJD
Dec 8, 2007

Musk threatens the inorganic promotion of left-wing ideology that had been taking place on the platform

Block me for being an unironic DeSantis fan, too!

KKKLIP ART posted:

Anyway, realistically I think this is the year that Mullen gets us and won't be surprised because their offense is clicking pretty well and our QB has had like 23 swatted passes so we can't throw over the middle.

Georgia was leading Bama at the half. Run the dang ball and you win.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LLCoolJD
Dec 8, 2007

Musk threatens the inorganic promotion of left-wing ideology that had been taking place on the platform

It is amazing how things collapsed for Leach so quickly.

LLCoolJD
Dec 8, 2007

Raku posted:

in fact i would say at least half of our starting linebackers suck balls

So weird for a Saban team. He's spending too much time filming those banal Aflac commercials, perhaps?

LLCoolJD
Dec 8, 2007

KKKLIP ART posted:

Vegas calling UGA a 4.5 point favorite over Florida. I don’t see it.

Well yeah Florida has a chance this year, I guess. But the line isn't that wild. Georgia is still loaded.

LLCoolJD
Dec 8, 2007

vyst posted:

If they make it to a bowl do they have another team play for them while they watch?

:discourse:

LLCoolJD
Dec 8, 2007

No money for the players! And don't hold out hope for a gift card; that would be a violation. :allears:

LLCoolJD
Dec 8, 2007

Six wins in a row. He feasted on Alabama during its years of scholarship reductions and coaching hell. Plus his teams were usually pretty decent.

LLCoolJD
Dec 8, 2007

DC Murderverse posted:

Although I’m sure he’ll leave after 4 years to take a position in the UK Parliament after he goes 4-8 in budget committee meetings

I would enjoy watching Mike Leach fielding Prime Minister's questions.

LLCoolJD
Dec 8, 2007

This is the year without home field advantage. NW needs to make hay while the sun is shining.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LLCoolJD
Dec 8, 2007

KKKLIP ART posted:

It really blows my mind that the idea that any vote that isn’t team R is clearly a fraudulent vote.

He was arguing going in to the election that ballot harvesting (and stuffing) would sabotage the results. I have no idea how he would actually prove that that's the case now that the late surges of Biden votes have arrived in multiple states.

Anecdotally, the early voting station near my place of employment was buzzing, even here in a conservative area. I'm not surprised that the increased opportunities for voting led to a record turnout for both sides, or that mailed votes skew Democrat.