Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

If they make it to a bowl do they have another team play for them while they watch?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

Godzilla07 posted:

Before this week I thought that Florida-Georgia would be a repeat of the Florida-Texas A&M game, where the best defense was keeping Florida’s offense off the field by running the drat ball. But Florida’s defense looked competent for the first time all year with starting NT Kyree Campbell making his season debut. All Florida’s defense has to be is competent if the offense continues to execute like it has all season.

I didn’t realize how much we needed Campbell to get the most out of Cox until this past game

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

LeeMajors posted:

I’ll not tolerate this disrespect of the Mighty Gators of Florida

THEM GATORS AINT GET NO GAT DANG RESPECT PAWL

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

poo poo any type of feeling at all this early is a least a positive

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

https://twitter.com/NaturallyKatz/status/1325129867487113216?s=20