Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!
He beat up on Fran and Mike Shula, then got fired a couple of years into Saban.

I didn't know this until looking it up but he never had a team ranked at the end of the season after Auburn.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!
After he left Auburn if I worded that oddly. None of the Tech or Cinci teams in other words.

e: yeah that.

Grittybeard fucked around with this message at 04:38 on Nov 6, 2020

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!
Penn State plays Nebraska next week.

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!

General Dog posted:

Did Gary Anderson do something bad off field at Utah State to get fired? Seems like you typically have to do worse than 7-9 to get fired a year and change into your tenure.

Said his players couldn't opt out of this season and something like 'if you aren't with us you're against us,' then lied that he didn't say what he said. Which with his history is pretty funny.

I don't think the players liked him at all.