Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Declan MacManus
Sep 1, 2011

damn i'm really in this bitch

https://mobile.twitter.com/awfulann...03%2Fframe.html

-georgia bad
-michigan bad
-cinncinnati really, really good

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Declan MacManus
Sep 1, 2011

wrong tag gently caress also coastal carolina rules go chanticleers

Declan MacManus
Sep 1, 2011

it’s gonna suck when coastal and cincinnati run the table and then get to play each other as a consolation prize in an ny6 bowl

Declan MacManus
Sep 1, 2011

worth nothing: alabama’s pretty thin at linebacker and safety, and i think most rational bama fans would agree with that

attacking the middle of the field with mesh should at least get you some kind of success

0 points y’all

goose egg

Declan MacManus
Sep 1, 2011

KKKLIP ART posted:

Vegas calling UGA a 4.5 point favorite over Florida. I don’t see it.

your offense sucks balls but florida’s defense is unbelievably bad so in theory if you run the dang bawl mike bobo you should have no problem controlling the tempo

Declan MacManus
Sep 1, 2011

also shouts out to minnesota; i legitimately thought maryland was going winless this year but there you guys go

Declan MacManus
Sep 1, 2011

indiana ranked #13

gently caress yeah

Declan MacManus
Sep 1, 2011

a neat cape posted:

Rank SDSU cowards

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU